1: Sad

I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. God why did I even show up here? Only to get laughed at by people. I should have never even showed up in the first place. I should have just stayed at home like always. God I'm an idiot.

I sit down on the toilet as i attempt to wipe away my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie. but no matter how much I try, they just keep pouring out.

"Hey, are you alright?" I could hear through the door. A hint of panic filled my lungs at the voice. If my boyfriend knew what had happened, he would surely be mad.

"Babe?" I heard him say again. Before I could even muster up a response, he opened the bathroom door and sat in front of me.

"Hey, why are you crying? What happened?" He asked. His voice seemed quiet and worried. All I could do was wipe my tear filled eyes as he gripped onto my arms, worry filling his eyes.

He let out a small sigh and kissed me. His lips seemed so soft and comforting. It was as if I could just fall in, and never have to worry again. Like everything was going to be ok.

I kissed back, my tears slowly slipping down my cheeks. All I could feel was his comforting warmth. I Just wanted to keep it forever.

I gripped onto his white shirt and deepened the kiss making him rest his hand on the back of my head.

He soon let go of the kiss and touched foreheads with me,making me let out a small smile. "I love you, ok? And i'll always be here for you.Don't forget that." He told me. I let out a small smile and held his cheek.
"Let's get out of here. Ok?" He told me. I let out a nod, making him pick me up bridal style and began to lead me out of the small bathroom.