4: the teacher's looking!

"With your partner, please turn to page 4. " my teacher said. The whole class groaned in response at the teacher's instructions. This was the 5th time this week the teacher would sit at his desk, and tell us to read. It almost started to feel like we were all stuck in detention

"Oh shut it." Professur snapped back. I let out a sigh and lifted up the book, sipping my drink with one hand. "Hey,love." I overheard from next to me. I perked my head towards the sound to see my red haired boyfriend staring at me.

"Do you want to be partners this time? Make it fun?" He whispered.
"But we are partners." I gave a confused look as he laughed at me."I know we're already partners. I meant class partners dumbass" he laughed out. I quickly got the hint and walked over, hugging my book tight.
"Alright, alright. Are you going to be able to do the work. Or do I have to explain that too?"
"Just shut up." I yelled.

"Quiet down!" The proffesur scolded. We both nodded as I shoved my drink in my mouth. He began to think, until he familiar smirk landed on his face. That smirk always meant trouble, and most of the time. It got both of us in trouble.

"Oh god, what are you planning." I whispered to him. He lifted the book up, forcing me to do the same if I wanted to read. "Are you going to-" I whispered. He nodded as I lifted it up more. I leaned in and gently kissed his lips as both of us held up the white textbook.

"You two! What do you think your doing!?" My teacher screamed out. He smiled some in the kiss, and simply dropped down his side of the paper making our teacher scream louder.

He sent us to the principal that day and all my boyfriend could say was "worth it".