3: boy's Night

A/N this was requested by my sibling. So blame them for this disaster. P.S i've never written lemons, or smut in my life. Cut me some slack.

_____________________________________________________

Rain pattered on the window, a late Saturday night. However, my best friend and I couldn't even hear it over the clapping and moans escaping our bodies.

"Fuck, pl-please M-master, go f-faster. P-please," I could hear him beg. "If you feel like you can handle it. Dog." I smirked. He nodded in response, making me lift his legs up and begin smashing into him, making him let out strings of moans. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck" he slurred out. His tounge began to slip out of his mouth, panting like the dog he was.

Our moment of lust got interrupted by a notification going off on his phone, the light blaring around the dark room. He looked at me, worry filling his eyes. "Do you want me to stop, so you can answer?~" I cooed in his ear, he let out a soft moan at the feeling of me pushing in deeper.

"Is there any other way?" he questioned. I thought for a second before a smirk formed on my face again. "What are you planning?" he questioned. I didn't say a word as I slipped out of him, making him give out a small whimper. "Don't worry, I'll be sure you still get pleasure. Just go ahead and answer." I told him. He gave a hesitant look at me but grabbed the phone and began typing.

As he typed, I kissed down his body and down to his V line, making him pause for a quick second. "What, do you want me to stop?" I asked. I looked up at him, asking for his consent before I kept going with my plan. "You can do it, just keep it down if I get on a call I guess..."

"Trust me babe, your going to be the one needing to keep quiet." I smirked at him. His face went a light pink as I gently licked the tip. God he felt so good in my mouth.it was like a lollipop, that you just wanted more of. As I slipped more in my mouth, beginning to suck on his size, He bit his lip, and attempted to type more.

His typing seemed frantic as I kept sucking him off,slowly taking in more and more of him. Making him rest a hand behind his head to keep himself from gripping onto me. He quickly snapped a small picture of himself and put the phone down, the light still blazing through the room.

"Done?" I asked. He let out a frantic nod and gripped onto my hair, pushing all of it in his mouth. I let out a small moan at the choking feeling, making him give one in response.

I kept sucking him off, watching as he begged for more and more. As soon as I felt the pre-cum dripping down my throat. I pulled him out and let a husky moan in his ear, rubbing the tip of his dick with my thumb. "I-i'm gonna-" he attempted to say. Almost immediately, cum shot through him, hitting me in my tan skin.

I let out a small chuckle. "Th-thank you." He mumbled. I laid next to him and wrapped an arm around him. "No problem. Just n-next time, remind your girlfriend b-before you come over." I Panted out. He let out a small laugh and laid on my chest.

"I love boys night."

"I love them too."