Love

As Scott was In his garden a certain person showed up to try and speak with him about the relationship between jimmy and him.
“Scott” The ocean empress said trying to get his attention.

Scott was surprised but still went to speak with her

“Hello Queen Elizabeth, do you need something?”  The nervous elf replyed

“I want to speak about your relationship with my brother and how you seemed to know him before this” Lizzie stated

“Ah that, how about we speak about that in a more private place?” The emperor of Rivendale asked waving twords his house
Scott was relieved that she wasn't trying to fight him but was more scared about saying something wrong

“I suppose” She replied walking to the building

When they got there Lizzie looked at him expectantly until he realized what she was waiting for

“well I'm not 100% sure myself, our relationship is a bit complicated”

Lizzie was annoyed that she's couldn't get a straight answer out of him but still was patient, her brother, even if she recently found out they were related, was very important to her.

“Alright then how did you know him before?”

“Have you ever heard of 3rd life?”

“Only bits and pieces, I know that Joel was part of it and that it was very short”

“That's where I met Jimmy, we made a house together. We also worked together, when he…died, I got revenge but that's unimportant to”

“Interesting…”

“Is something wrong?” Scott asked nervously

“No, but I'm happy that you care a lot about my brother, he told me about what happened”

“He did?”

Lizzie nodded"He was very excited with how it went, I also heard about the kiss…”

Scott fell silent, hewas so nervous about what she was going to say next

“I'm glad he found someone that makes him happy, and who cares about him as much as I do. I'm also happy that's its someone who can protect him so I'm willing to let this relationship continue”

“Thank you” Scott had never really meant if when he said thank you, it was just good manners but in this situation he was so greatful that Lizzie wasn't upset.

Lizzie and Scott continued taking about things, specifically decorations, they both loved it

That was until he passed out, they were simply speaking about why blue was obviously the best color when Scott said he felt weird and told Lizzie to leave.

She kept questioning him on what was happening until he fell to the ground, it didn't look like he was breathing so she tried to check his heartbeat.

It was barely there and he was freezing, she had no idea what to do, Nothing like this had ever happened before

At least not to her knowledge…

That's when she heard someone walking up the stairs (they're in his room)

“hey Scott I got the flowers you…needed…who are you?” The female questioned

Who do you think the girl is?
She's not actually on the server but I think it would be cool to add her.

Also, I'm sorry about not updating for a while but I've finally caught up on what's going on (scotts pov)