(Chapter 5) A New Normal.

(Hope you enjoy this chapter! sorry for the slow updates, btu more will be coming soon!) 

That night you couldn't sleep; everything tingled, the actions of the early night had shaken you to the bottomless pit of your core.

Your mind would wander to the eep and darker part, wondering what Ms Venable would do to you with no restrictions, no limits; she would be unstoppable. 

Tossing in your bed, keeping one of your pillows between your things to try and contain the pulsing urges, the pure lust of the situation was enough to drive someone crazy; it was only a matter of time until you gave into your desires, broke the rules and became Ms Venbales idea of some common whore. 

There was just too much to risk, so much at stake, would Ms Venableeven find out? Would she even be able to tell? All this keeping your mind from sleep, not allowing you to rest, you knew the next day would be difficult. 

Not only for the fact you would have to see Ms Venable and act as though nothing happened but also the crippaling urge and wetness that surrounded your heat, the sense of urgency to release the juices of your pleasure for the woman you adored. 

Readying yourself in your uniform attire, white button shirt, black blazer and black trousers, it wasn't comfortable but it would do for clothing. 

Taking a deep breath before leaving your room, meeting Ms Mead on the stairway, she would help you prepare breakfast along with the greys that had arrived in the night, Ms Mead had been in charge of getting them to their rooms and knowing where they stood in this society, who they should be grateful to be alive and safe. 

"It's nice that we have help," you say, trying to keep in conversation, your mind trailing off to other places, not allowing you to forget. 

"You didn't sleep did you?" Ms Mead looked up at you, the short woman chuckled, you chuckled back looking in the reflection of a mirror, seeing that you looked like the undead. 

"Is it that obvious" you laughed, 

"So obvious I might have to check you for radiation" both you and Ms Mead were in fits of laughter, it was nice to have a friend in this place, knowing you would have someone to talk to and laugh with when you were not working. 

"What's so funny?" ms Venable stood behind the both of you giving you a fright, you turn around on the spot followed by Ms Mead, Ms Venables face looked unpleased, you sighed, shrinking backwards. 

"Oh, Ms Venable sorry it was only about the greys last night," Ms Mead said, in a calm voice, 

"I see... well you both need to join me for breakfast I'm not dealing with the entitled brats on my own" Ms Venable grumbled, pushing past you and Ms Mead, hearing her cane hit the ground hard with each second step she took. 

You felt butterflies urrped from the pits of your stomach, your knees weak from her very movements, she was just so perfect. 

"Jesus woman, you have it worse than I thought," Ms Mead said once Ms Venable was out of view, you looked at her embarrassed. 

"That's what over six years of working for her has done to me" staring into the distance, not able to look her in the eye, feeling shame for your love as you knew Ms Venable deep down didn't care for you like you wanted her to. 

She didn't love you or need you, you were just loyal and she used that to her advantage, but it was too late now, your heart and mind was already owned by Ms Venable. 

Walking into the dining room, the purples all sat there looking uncomfortable, you still didn't know all their names, neither did you want to learn them, you wanted to cry when Coco opened her mouth. 

"Where is the food, I'm starving" her bratty tone sent shivers of anger down your spine, MS Mead glanced at you, the same irritation in her eyes, you return her look before MS VEanbel opened her began to speak. 

"It will be arriving soon" you held back a smile at her voice, trying to avoid her eyes, knowing you couldn't fall farther into her trance, holding on to the little control of your feels that you could despite the urge to give into her power and just except her dominance. 

"I have literally had nothing to eat in like forever-" Coco was immeadity shut up by Ms Venable, the sweet satisfaction you felt seeing her being dealt with. 

Ms Venable slammed her cane to the floor, glaring at Coco mid-sentence, her cold ways was enough to scare her into silence.  

Then the doors to the dining room opened, and three women walked in helping to push a cart with the same cubes, the group of purples looked in horror at the cubes, you had to admit when Ms Venable had given you your cube ou didn't think they were advertising but in time you just got used to the plane tased. 

"What the fuck is this" the white-haired boy exclaimed, looking around the table for some kind of explanation. 

"Mr Galant that language won't is tolerated, this is a cube that contains all the minerals and vitamins humans need to survive" She was angered by the body ignorance, she disputes entitled people that weren't her. 

"Food is food guys" a timid girl with a beautiful dark completion spoke, you gave her a small un knowesable smile, 

"She is right" the older lady with white and grey hair spoke, 

"Good then eat and stop wasting my time" Ms Venable almost growled her words, before lifting her fork to eat her cube. 

the others followed. Would this be what meals would be for the rest of time, how long could you stand this? it was a relief to have last nights events of your mind for a short while. 

"I would like to disguise the rules of the outpost within the next ten minutes in the social room, i do not tolerate tardiness" Ms Vebale got up from her seat, signalling for you to follow her, you felt your stomach sink, but showed no emotion just followed her blindly. 

The doors closed quickly behind you, Ms Venable turned to you looking down at you before grabbing your jaw, you whimpered caught by surprise and lust only begging for her to do something her touch meant everything to you. 

Her lips were so close to yours, you could feel her body pressing up agents yours before she whispered in your ear, 

"I know you need me" her breath was warm, feeling her hand move down from your jaw trailing her fingertips to your breast, everything in your body was beging to be touched, but at this moment all you wanted was her. 

"I do" you whisper in her ear, seeing a smile grow on her lips, 

"Good" her hand held your face, the pressure less tence, her palmes were covered by her fingerles gloves but you could tell her hands were soft. 

You wanted to nussle into her, to absorb her warmth and cuddle into her, to feed your touchstarved being. 

Ms Venable gentaly caressed yrou cheek, before kissing your forehead, lighting and fireworks sent of theiugh your body, you dient know if you had ever been so happy in yrou life. 

Before she took herself away she whispered, "your aftercare from last night dear" your heart melted, maybe she did care after all. 

"Thank yo" your cheeks heated up, maybe life here would not be so bad after all, if you and MS Venable continued thisyou might even be happier here then anywer in yrou entire life!

(Sorry this is a little shorter than the other chapters I'm just tired atm and binge watching AHS lol. Hope yall are doing well!)