I sat looking out my window as dad pulled in with Bella. I honestly didn't know how to feel about her being here, let alone what I should say. I made my way outside to greet my estranged sister.
"Hey Charlie."

I turned to dad thinking she was talking to him. When he didn't say anything I did. "Bella who are you talking to?"

"You silly."

"No one calls me Charlie anymore. Dad call's me Lottie but you can call me Charlotte."

I tried to smile but I hated that she was here. I resented her for getting to have a mom. Bella took my mom from me. Even if that's not really happened that's how I've felt since I was seven years old and watched Renee pack up hers and Bella's life, leaving me and Forks behind. Bella was the one to never want to come stay with dad and I. It was Bella that got all mom's love, affection and attention. Not once did I get a birthday card or Christmas present from Renee but what did I expect? Renee was never really there even if she was physically there she could never be there emotionally.

"Hey Dad I'm heading over to La Push. I love you and I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek as I started to stretch.

"Are you walking there?"

"No Bella I'm running." I said before taking off in a dead sprint. I made it to La Push beach in no time. I sat down on some weathered rocks and watched the waves roll in.

"Hey, Lottie."

"Hey, Sam."

"You look like you've got something weighing on you. You wanna talk about it?"

"No. At least not now. I'm still to angry to talk it out."

"Okay well Emily told me to ask you if you wanted to come eat."

I sighed knowing better than to turn away the delicious food Emily made.

"Sure but I'm to tired to walk there." I said hold my arms up like a baby waiting to be picked up. He sighed and turned his back to me. "Come on." I hopped on to his back. He sped through the forest to Emily's house on the reservation.

I giggled as he slowed his pace when we approached the house. He carried me piggy back threw the door. I was still laughing when I caught my face on the door frame and was knocked off his back.

"Motherfucker that hurt." I said as I ran a hand over my face.
Sam turned around and busted out laughing.

"It's not funny Sammy that really hurt." I said with a smile twitching at the edges of my mouth.

"I bet it did." He said offering a hand.

Sam POV

I had just pulled Lottie off the ground when the guys came out of the forest. Lottie was like my little sister even if she was technically older. She was there during my first transition she had actually went and Councilman Clearwater when she found me in the woods, nervous I would hurt her and terrified because I didn't know how to turn back. I had never brought her around the pack for own her safety, I knew I could control myself but sometimes the other's were loose cannons. Emily has met her on many occasions and Leah is close with her but tonight she is meeting the pack and I can't help but be nervous.

"Sam are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay."

"You're tense and ridged. Just take a breath, okay? I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Okay."

Lottie POV

I felt Sam stiffen beside me just before three shirtless guys walked into the house, with Leah not far behind.
"Leah!" I shouted as I met her at the door.