2

Well the day finally arrived their fist day of senior year Taeyong was getting ready to head inside the school when a familiar face caught his attention. He then realized it was the boy he had bumped into on the street earlier that week.

Taeyong stuffed his hands into his pockets walking through the double doors and down the hallway to the office.

"Hello you must be our new transferee Lee Taeyong?" the lady at the front desk asked as he nodded and waited patiently.

"Mr. Hwang can I have Jeong Jaehyun for a moment please?" She asked as she put the phone down noticing that Taeyong had taken his seat.

Jaehyun was heading down the hall towards the office and to his knowledge he hadn't gotten into any trouble. So what could they possibly need him in the office for so early on the fist day of school?

He entered the office looking straight ahead

"Hello Mrs. Qwan you needed me" Jaehyun said once he reached the counter.

"Yes we have a new student and we were wondering if you could show him around the school?" She asked Jaehyun as she gestured towards Taeyong who was scrolling through his phone.

At that moment Jaehyun would rather be anywhere else.

"Yes of course I don't mind showing uhm.." Jaehyun paused not getting his name

"Lee Taeyong this is Jeong Jaehyun he'll be showing you around the school today and you'll be in the same class" she answered as Jaehyun watched Taeyong grab his bag slinging it over his shoulder.

"Sup" Taeyong said as he looked at Jaehyun and then realized who he was looking at.

"Oh it's you" Taeyong said in a monotone voice as they were leaving the office.

"Yeah it's me the guy you rudely bumped into early this week. Unfortunately I didn't think I'd be seeing your face again" Jaehyun said as they were headed to home room.

"Look here pretty boy I don't care who you are or whatever it is you do here in your high school, but just keep away from me and don't talk to me either." Taeyong said as they were getting ready to enter the room

"Alright you know I don't really care for your smarty ass attitude I don't care who you think you are, but around here people won't put up with that bad ass attitude and tough exterior you put up around yourself" Jaehyun said as he was facing Taeyong.

"Oh pretty boys got a mouth on him. Well good for you" Taeyong said as he smirked and Jaehyun just rolled his eyes knocking on the door before entering the classroom.

"Mr. Hwang this is our new transferee student" Jaehyun said as he walked up to his home room teacher with Taeyong following behind him.

"Well he's cute" Taeyong heard one of the girls towards the front say and he smirked to himself.

'If only they knew that I was gay' he thought to himself

"Hello I'm Lee Taeyong I'm eighteen and I don't really plan on making friends here my last year of high school. So yeah that's about it. Oh and for the record I'm gay" he said as half the class gasped and some grew wide eyed.

"Alright then Mr. Lee you can take a seat next to Taeil" Mr. Hwang said as Taeil raised his hand. Taeyong nodded and headed towards his assigned seat.

"Hi I'm Moon Taeil" he said extending his hand.

Taeyong glanced at his hand and extended his hand shaking his with a smile.