5

As the nine of them sat around Jaehyun's living room having a conversation and getting to know each other.

"So Taeyong this is Yuta, Jungwoo, Doyoung, and Johnny" Taeil said as he pointed to each one of them

"You already know Haechan and Mark and obviously Jaehyunnie" Taeil said as Taeyong looked over to Jaehyun realizing how attractive his face actually was. 

"Yeah we met earlier in the week didn't go to well" Taeyong said playing with his hands as he looked down.

"Yeah and before he walked into home room this morning he told me off and put on a fake act when we came inside." Jaehyun said coldly

"So why were those guys beating you up earlier?" Jungwoo asked him

"Oh uhm you see I don't actually come off as other people see me. I was trying to avoid running into them because, they needed my help with something illegal and I said no" he answered honestly and looked at his lap.

"Oh that's awful, but at least you said you wouldn't do it" Doyoung said.

"I don't buy it" Jaehyun said scoffing

"I'm really not that bad a guy and I should probably get home it was uhm nice meeting you all bye" Taeyong said as he stood to his feet.

Taeyong left the house while the other seven looked at Jaehyun.

"Does he seem so bad to you now?" Taeil questioned him

"I don't care what he says Taeil he's a boy with a bad attitude and nothing is going to change that" Jaehyun said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You'll come around eventually" Haechan said earning an eye roll from Jaehyun

"Don't roll your eyes at my baby" Mark said causing Yuta and Haechan to laugh a little.

Taeyong returned to an empty house. He sighed to himself and walked into his room.

His phone dinged in his pocket. Tae pulled it out seeing a text from an unknown number.

Unkown:
Hey it's Moon Taeil I kinda slipped my number into your phone after we got done cleaning your wound in Jaehyun's bathroom I hope you don't mind. Anyways I am texting you because I was hoping we could all hang out again tomorrow? If not it's totally fine. Anyways just let me know have a great night

Throughout reading Taeil's message Taeyong couldn't help the smile tugging on his lips. He leaned up against his headboard replying back after setting Taeil's contact name. 

Taeyong:
Hey and I don't mind that you took my phone. I don't mind hanging out again tomorrow  I hope I don't cause any problems between you and your friends

Taeil:
Oh that's great! Don't worry about Jaehyun and Johnny they'll come around

Taeyong set his phone next to him after today he actually considered on changing his ways. Looking up at the ceiling he couldn't get Jaehyun out his thoughts. With his pink hair and full pink lips.

"Damn you" Taeyong groaned as he rolled over stuffing his face into his pillow.

'Ugh fuck you and your cute face' Jaehyun thought to himself as he groaned tugging gently onto his hair as he laid on the floor of his room.

"What's the matter with you?" Johnny asked Jaehyun

"Oh uh nothing" Jaehyun lied as he stared up at the ceiling. All he could see was Taeyong's face.

'Ugh damn him with his full lips and blue hair with those light brown eyes' Jaehyun thought once again as he thought about the boy with the bad attitude invading his thoughts.

'Why do you have to be a pain in my ass' they both thought as they laid there.