― forty one.

❝fun fact

fun fact. the author has no actual plot for the story until last week
sakusa y/n

A DUEL?

with no weapons on her hands, she wasn't planning on using her hands and legs as well. other than disliking touching with... that thing, she also disliked the idea of her soul touched and became an ugly curse or whatever. perhaps she had to rely on her cursed technique, even if she had to drain her last energy.

"lady's first, y/n-chan" m@h1t0 mocked her as he bowed.

y/n scoffed at his action, he was very confident to win this battle, she thought. y/n played along and bowed as she activated her cursed technique. now that she had improved her technique, she didn't need to touch the object to use her technique. with a range of 10 meters, she could transform any object within the range.

(mixing ciocolatta's stand power and giorno's cuz why not?:P)

somehow m@h1t0 didn't noticed it or he was just pretending to because he was smug af the f!ck this b!tchass dumbfucc why the heck is he still alive? walao- mf gonna die in shibuya arc imma make that sh!t happen- ahem. m@h1t0 smirked as he kneeled to the ground but was caught off guard by his sudden loss of strength at his knees.

y/n walked towards him with her gaze on him never leaving. when m@h1t0 attempted to give her another attack, a green mold quickly appeared on his limbs. the fungi on his knees already devoured them whole and he couldn't regenerate for some reason (yes bc y/n is strong af yuh-). y/n was amused with his surprised face, that's what he get for being such a b!tch anyway dislike dislike🙄👎

"so, how does it feel to be helpless, hm? you were so cocky just now" y/n chuckled before crouching down, her front was shadowed and her eyes shone with a glint of f/c or e/c.

"the next time you are in my sight, i won't hesitate to end your useless life right at the moment. even better if you're in my domain, i really enjoy seeing my victim's hopeless look when i pluck every single of their lives" y/n threatened the cursed spirit.

m@h1t0 stayed silent as he suddenly was released by her. feeling somehow intimidated by her presence, he slowly backed away, promised to never underestimate the girl next time. in that moment, another familiar presence appeared before them and y/n didn't like the presence at all.

"oh how nice of you to grace us with your presence, ryoumen sukuna"

m@h1t0 didn't dare to move as the said man was behind him, glaring daggers at the blue haired b!tch. nobara was seen dashing towards y/n in a panicked look, obviously worried about y/n safety especially when sukuna was there as well. sukuna was angry, very angry at him for having the audacity to hurt his wife. well, unofficial.

(look i'm too lazy to watch back the episode so idk what happened to nobara after she fought with that one curse idk bij pls don't attack me:/)

"y/n-chan..." nobara showed her concerned look towards y/n who was looking back.

"don't worry, i'm fine. megumi is unconscious for now, well sleeping. i already weakened that b!tch so..."

"after the fight, itadori claimed that sukuna sensed something at your direction so they kinda compromise each other to protect you. i knew how much sukuna admire you but still..."

"please, that's because of my past self was actually his ex-lover or something"

"oh... wait WHA-"

y/n stared at sukuna who was shaking in anger, urging to rip m@h1t0's throat right there and now. with the ridiculousness of the situation, y/n decided to calm his t!ts down and kill the b!tch at the right time. now, the sorcerers needed some rest especially megumi who just recently activated his uncomplete domain.

"sukuna, just leave him. i had enough with this day and megumi needs some medical attention" y/n sighed as she nudged nobara to carry megumi and she complied.

m@h1t0 almost laughed at sukuna's surprised look when he heard y/n's words. the b!tch hurt her just now and she just let it slide? but sukuna had to listen to her when he noticed how tired she was. he doesn't care about the others but y/n as she piqued his interest ever since he met the girl. sukuna gave m@h1t0 a glance before spoke his words again.

"... can i do something though? i promise I won't kill him, yet"

y/n deadpanned at sukuna and replied,

"if you did something to yuuji-"

"-fine, fine"

ooc sukuna went brr cuz my brain is dry:/

『ooc sukuna went brr cuz my brain is dry:/』