Chapter One

(A/n: ⚠️A little warning their is going to be a lot of dramatic tragedies happening in this book!!!⚠️)

Aria's POV~

She just looked at me as he was looking at her with his fist clenched. "So?" I asked them sitting up more still looking at them waiting for an answer.

"Leave! Leave right now!" She had her voice a little over a talking voice but not actually yelling at me.

"W-what?" I asked looking at her my eyes starting to water up as I just looked at her.

"Just get the fuck out of this goddamn house Aria! All you do is just sit around and cry like a crybaby!" I looked at her in disbelief after she raised her voice at me.

I could not believe it...my own mother telling me to leave the house I spent my childhood in. She wants me to pack and just leave, leave everything behind. Does she not think that I will not miss her and my dad.

"Listen to her get out of this house it is not your house anymore you do not live here anymore!" I looked at my father as more tears started to form in my eyes.

"I told you to pack your shit and go! Get the fuck out of my husbands and my sight!" I stood up looking down at the ground as I walked to the stairs to go to my soon to be old bedroom.

I looked around at everything, everything that was still their from my childhood I never took anything down, I kept it all up. Most people forget their childhood, I know if I did not have anything up from my childhood I would forget it.

I started packing everything that I knew I needed in a small book-bag. I packed some pacis, bottles, some outfits that are cute and for little space, I also grabbed my favorite blankie, and lastly my favorite stuffies.

I put my book bag on and started to walk down the stairs. I saw my parents sitting on the couch like nothing happened until they saw me.

"You know this would never happen if you did not exist. I wouldn't miss you. Nobody would. You're very pathetic! Leave NOW!!!" I ran out of the house after my old birth giver yelled at me.

I started to walk to the play ground looking at the ground letting tears slowly fall from my eyes. I also had a paci in my mouth trying not to make any loud noise. I only whimpered here and their but the whimpers where very quiet that no one could hear it.

I finished walking as soon as I got to the play ground, I walked over to the swings and sat my book-bag down and sat on the swing, swinging while my paci was still in my mouth.

"Excuse me?" I jumped a little hearing the voice, I took my paci out of my mouth, I wiped my tears quickly, and looked at the woman in front of me.

"Yews?" I asked looking at her my paci in my hand as I was still swing.

"Hi, how old are you?" She asked me smiling.

"Umm this meany..." I held up four fingers.

"Aww well aren't you so cute?" I giggled a little.

"Do you want to be pushed little one?" She asked me.

"Yews pwease!" I smiled at her as she went around and started to push me on the swing.

"So what are you doing here little one?" She smiled as she was talking to me, I never had anyone be this nice to me or even call me little one.

"I was kwicked owt." I frowned, the nice woman continued to push the swing.

"Oh honey that is sad. Can you get out of little space I need to talk to big you about something..." I nodded my head and got out of little space.