Chapter Two

Aria's POV~

The walk from the play ground to Aurora's house was not that far. I was kinda happy that I did not have to walk a long distance because my legs were tried from walking from my old house to the play ground. 

My old house to the play ground was a couple miles away from each other making it hell to walk their. After I walk to the play ground all the time I then sit down on the swings and use my legs to swing.

"Here we are this is my house. Let's go inside and Isaac and Aria it is going to be snack time." Aurora smiled at us then she opened the door and we all walked into the house.

The house was not to big or two small just the perfect size for a small family. I saw a lot of pictures of Aurora and Isaac as well as another boy.

I walked up to one of the pictures on the table right by the door and looked at it. It was not a boy that I knew but he looked a little bit like Aurora but he did not look as much as Aurora as much as Isaac did.

"Oh that is my oldest son Zyden." Aurora walked over putting an arm around my waist looking at the picture with me.

"Yeah that is my older brother who is a little butt." Isaac put his arm on my shoulder and looked at the picture with us.

"He looks like a good daddy..." was all I said as we looked at the picture of him.

"He is, he took care of his younger brother when Isaac did not have a mommy." Aurora looked at me softly.

"He was actually amazing at it, I know he did it because he felt bad that I did not have anyone to take care of me, he would probably be the same way with you." I put the picture down and listened to Isaac talk.

"Why does he not have a little then?" I asked them both.

"Because he had not found a person that he actually felt in love with, and me being his mom, I think he would love you." Aurora smiled at me.

"How is the Agre Academy?" I asked them as we started to walk to the couch to sit down, Eliana went into the kitchen to get us a snack.

"Agre Academy is this school for only Daddies and littles. When you get their then you can have a daddy and it can not get changed of who your daddy is." Aurora started to tell me, Eliana ended up coming back and had cheese and crackers on two plates as well as well as two cups with apple juice.

"Thank you mommy." Isaac smiled.

"Thank you Eliana." I smiled at her, she smiled back at both of us.

"What would happen if I want to go into DDLG Academy?" I asked Aurora.

"We will have to register you, I can help with that because I had done it twice it is pretty easy but I don't want you to do it yourself because you might have a little bit of problems doing it." Aurora told me with a soft smile.

Time skip (Night time)~

"Okay now tomorrow we will bring you too the Agre Academy. For now I will have you sleep in umm..." Aurora stoped talking and started to think.

"She can sleep in Cam's room mom..." Isaac told Aurora.

"No I don't want to sleep in his bed with out his permission, I will just sleep on the couch." I told them.

"No, sleep on his bed Cameron will be fine with it." Aurora grabbed my hand and started to walk with me upstairs.

"It is fine and your sleeping on his bed." Aurora looked back at Eliana.

"Eliana put Isaac to bed, I am putting Aria to bed." Aurora continued to walk me to her oldest sons room that I heard name is Cameron.

As soon as we got to a door that had some things on the door one that said "DO NOT ENTER" with warning signs on it.