|66|

Happy New Years. I hope y'all have an amazing year~ T🤎
~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

I had just made it back home from helping Anthony put a venue together for a New Year's party. Now I have to rush and get dressed because it starts in an hour.  I had a hair and nail appointment at the beginning of the week so I wasn't stressed behind doing my hair. After I found something to wear for tonight, I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I took off my robe stepping inside. I let the hot water run over my body before grabbing the towel putting Strawberry Poundcake body wash on it, then lathered it over my body. I repeated this a few times, then rinsed before I did a body scrub. Washing the scrub off my body, I turned the water off stepping out.

Taking the towel I dried off, then put the robe back on I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. After I finished I washed my mouth out with mouthwash, then started my skincare routine applying Fenty Skin moisturizer once I had finished.

Going into the room I started to get ready. Taking off the robe I put on a pair of black thongs, then took the dress from the hanger placing it over my head. I pulled it down fixing my breast in the dress, going to put on lotion before doing my hair and makeup.

The last step was shoes, after doing a quick glam, hair, and adding jewelry I put on a pair of white heels

The last step was shoes, after doing a quick glam, hair, and adding jewelry I put on a pair of white heels. Not forgetting to put on perfume, I took my purse and phone from the bed walking out of the door going down to Alayah's room.

"Layah are you ready?" I asked walking through her bedroom door. "Yeah just give me a few minutes." She said coming out of the bathroom putting on earrings. "You look cute, Anthony won't be able to keep his hands to himself." She said while spraying on perfume. I said, "So do you, Chris is going to flip when he sees you." I smiled.

She smiled put the bottle down. Fixing some tray ends of her hair. "Okay, I'm ready." She said grabbing her purse. I nodded turning walking out of the door. She followed out behind me closing the door behind her.

Rounding the corner I walked into the living room

Rounding the corner I walked into the living room. "Where the hell is the rest of your clothes? It's cold out there." Ma asked looking up from her phone. I said, "Hoes don't get cold Ma."  "Don't sit down, we gotta go. We're an hour late." said Djay, him and Mari walking in from their bedroom.