Chapter 1: The Meet Up

Y/N's POV

So, it's been a week since the civil war between the avengers happened and I went separate ways with Steve.

Over the last week I did find Nat but we decided it'd be best if we met up later.

So anyways right now I'm currently in a safe house from my time when I was missing that I haven't used and I've just gotten off the phone with Jackson as we have forgiven each other over what happened.

After a few minutes of waiting, I hear a knock on the door and I walk over and look through the door and see it's Jackson so I open it up.

Jackson: You've looked better.

I chuckle at this.

Y/N: I know I'm asking a lot Jackson.

Jackson: Your right.

Then Jackson walks in and he has a box in his hands.

Jackson: Your lucky you had this suit put away.

Y/N: How's Kate?

Jackson: Pissed off that you shot her in the leg but she understands why you did.

Y/N: Do you?

Jackson sets the box down and then he sighs.

Jackson: You know I've always been there for you and I'll continue to be there for you and if you being on the run again is what you think is best then I understand it.

Y/N: Thank you.

Jackson: Your welcome.

Y/N: Tell Rachelle I love her.

Jackson: Of course. Man, so you really can't use that arm at all?

I laugh at this.

Y/N: I've been through worse.

Jackson: You know how to use a crossbow right?

Y/N: I'll learn.

Jackson: If you need anything else...

Y/N: I know.

Then Jackson and I hug.

Then we hear sirens and Jackson goes over to the window.

Jackson: They found you.

Y/N: Were you followed?

Jackson: Of course not.

Y/N: Okay, you should go.

Jackson: I can't just leave you by yourself.

Y/N: Jackson, you signed the accords to protect Rachelle and your unborn child. I can't let you put them in danger and I can't let you put yourself in danger. You've done enough.

Jackson: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes.

Jackson: All right. I put a burner in the suit. You need anything...

Y/N: I'll call you.

Jackson nods and then he leaves the safe house.

I then walk over to the box and I grab my new suit and the crossbow Jackson got for me and I run into the bedroom and I open the closet and I pull out a book bag and I stuff the suit and the crossbow inside.

Then I hear the door burst open and I stand up and go over to the door and see government officers searching the safe house.

I then look at the window and I put the bag over my shoulder and it takes a minute because of my arm and then I go over to the window and I climb out of it.

Then I scale down the fire escape and I run away from the safe house so I can meet up with Nat.

(One Hour Later)

Natasha's POV

So, I am at a train station in the bathroom cleaning myself up as I wait for Y/N and I've just heard sirens so I turn on my phone and see Ross and company and so I call him on my burner phone.

Ross: Yeah?

Natasha: Don't do this.

Ross: Do what?

Natasha: Come after me. I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate.

Ross: Thought maybe you'd be calling to take a deal.

I then put the phone on speaker.

Ross: Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate.

Natasha: From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?

Ross: I wouldn't worry about me. We got Barton, we got Wilson and we got the other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers and L/N are on the run. You got no friends and you got no boyfriend. Where you gonna go?

Natasha: I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. I'm done.

Then I hang up the phone.

I then break it and throw it away and then I put my jacket on and I open the door a crack and I start walking.

Y/N's POV

I make it to the train station and I'm counting the money I have which is hard because of my arm and when I turn the corner I see Ross and his officers, so I hurry and duck behind the wall.

I breathe heavily as I know that he's going after Nat.

I look around and then I see the stairs I then start walking.

Natasha's POV

So, I'm walking down the hallway as I hear Ross' agents and I go to open the door and someone grabs me.

Y/N's POV

I open the door and grab Natasha and I cover her mouth with my hand.

Natasha: Y/N.

Y/N: I told you, I'd find you.

She then looks at my arm.

Natasha: Oh my god. Your arm.

Y/N: It's okay. I'm all right. Come on, we have to go.

I grab Nat's hand and then I lead her down the stairs.

Natasha: Where are we going?

Y/N: I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Natasha: We need a boat.

Y/N: I know where to get one.

Then Nat and I steal a car so we can go to the boat I know so we can go see her contact she told me about.

(Okay, so I know in the movie, Natasha was already on the boat when she talked to Ross but I changed it as a way to get Natasha and Y/N back together.)