Trust?

TAZ POV

Hayes goes into the bathroom and comes out in his boxers and goes to lay down. This is my time to talk, should I say goodnight? Hey?

"Goodnight cam.....goodnight h - hayes" T

"Goodnight love you Taz" Cam says cuddling close to me.

"Goodnight T" Hayes said, he's been calling be T, I think it's cute.

*next morning*

HAYES POV

I woke up to T screaming "stop", I look over and see Cameron rocking her back and forth not waking her up.

"Cam what's happening to her?" H

"It's just a nightmare she gets them alot, don't worry about I got. But... if I'm ever not here remeber don't to wake her up and just rub her back or rock her."C

"Okay, I hope she's okay." H

With that I got on phone, hope she's okay, but at the same time wondering what tromatized her to have nightmares like this?.

TAZ POV

*my dad was beating me, it this time no one could stop him all I do is scream for him stop and relised what he's doing to me.....*

I wake up to Cam rubbing my back, I just hug him and cry all the pain pain away,

I then turn over and see Hayes on his phone, I don't want him to see my like this I run to the bathroom and lock the door.

My legs and wrist beg for the blade, I just hold back...I know that at any moment cam could push the door down.

I eventually get up to say sorry for waking Hayes.

HAYES POV

Taz comes out of the bathroom with tear stained cheeks.

"I'm s-sorry for waking you " T

"Don't worry about its not your fault... it couldn't you were alseep."H

# sorry guys I've been super busy with, track and I just had a 2 hour rehsale for choir and my family is here to visit. But I'll try to update more. This isn't long but it will get better. -taz (main character is me and is mostly true about my life but I added the magcon boys)