scars

TAZ POV

"I hate the scats on my body some are deeper than others. I'm getting closer to Hayes and I fall for him a little bit more each second.

When he calls my beautiful. Or wipes my tears when I cry myself to sleep. The way he helps me walk to bathroom to bath because I'm to weak to move.

I haven't eaten for 2 weeks only an orange slices here and there.

Cam is getting really scared for my health. But I don't wanna go to the hospital I just wanna die.

I can feel myself getting more weak and depression.

CAMERON'S POV

I don't know what to do anymore she sleeps all day and cries.

I'm gonna take her in to the hospital today but she can't know that.

"Hayes let's get taz but we can't wake her up I think it's time to get her tubed.

All the guys knew and we're in the car waiting.

Hayes and i grab taz and cared her downstairs careful not to wake her up.

_when we got to the hospital we took her to the emergency room.

The doctor came in "were glad you brought her she is in high depression.

"were gonna tube her and we're gonna need your help to get her out of depression. Every morning at 6:30 get her out of bed even if you have to pick her up take her to the bathroom and bath her get her dressed and just walk her down the hall and back" "Okay" "Everyday make her walk a little more, try to feed he everyday it's okay if she doesn't take the food. I'll get you relise papers and ypu take care of her or she won't make it.

I had tears in my eyes but I agreed and just sat there staring at her almost lifeless body.

*sorry for not updated but I'm not doing to we'll but I have 500 views that's crazy. I don't know what else to do with this book anymore so please drop some suggestions in the comments. Thank you ~taz