Adventure Awaits

After the G0lden year, it was finally time to go on a camping trip with Ren, Ghostly and Forlow-ren. While packing bags for the camping trip they went to go buy some snacks first, of course snacks are there favorites.

It was time to go at the bus station to wait for there bus, the 3 were to happy and excited to go on camping.

When they arrived at the camping grounds, they set up there tents, while it was lunch they went to go on hunting for sticks so they can make a camp fire, Ren had 12 sticks while Ghostly has 9 sticks. When they made there campfire they made mushroom stew for lunch(totally not from Minecraft)(well back to the story) when they got full they wanted to go on canoeing. Since its sunny and the water is clear, they went to the dock and tried canoeing, the water was clear so they can see all the sea creatures under the clear beautiful water.

It was night time so they had to go back to the camping grounds, as like before they made pumpkin stew for dinner. And the 3 was gonna talk about scary stories, after talking about scary stories they had to go to bed since it was 9:23 pm. So they went to there cozy tents and slept for the night.

It was finally time to go home from camping, camping was fun and also the activities they did. But it was time to go home (i mean of course its sad but fr u have to go home ;-;)

While going home they came across and found a black bear. The 3 took pictures of the black bear. And the black bear was standing up while the 3 were taking pictures(pretty cool right?)

They hoped to go on another fun adventure and do fun activities with each-other.