An old friend of mine?

After going home from camping, an old friend of Forlow-ren came to visit the Amethyst park. Forlow-ren was very happy to meet her old friend, which her name is Aria. Aria was a great friend of Forlow-ren or you can just call her Forlow(for a shortcut (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌) Forlow really missed Aria, so she also went to the Amethyst park to meet her. Aria was very happy to see her old friend.

After meeting up with Aria they went to go buy ice cream since they were hungry(obvi (ง︡'-'︠)ง)
after buying ice cream they went to the "fantasy world of gloria" they went to all of the rides(well some of it (>‿◠)✌) Aria and forlow really had fun with each other.

Night time arrived and Aria had to go home, same as Forlow they said goodbye's to each other and went back to there houses.

(fast forward (っ^▿^)💨 ) it was morning and Aria wanted to go to the flower park, Forlow said it sounded very sweet and amazing, so they went to flower park to meet up with eachother. Aria really loved the flowers there. There were roses dandelions and many more, Forlow just sat there and watched Aria running through the flowers. They really had fun at the flower park but it was already lunch time so they went to a restaurant to eat.

(fast forward again >:D) After eating Aria said it was her time to go back to her country. Forlow became very sad, but they really had fun with each other, so it was time to say goodbye to Aria. (it was sad ofc but it still hurts to see her leave(╥﹏╥) ) 

Aria waved her hand to say good bye to Forlow, Forlow waved back (so long matey(☞゚ヮ゚)☞)
and Aria flew back to her country.