INTRO

WARNING! THIS BOOK MIGHT BE DRAMATIC 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Copyright © 2021 Sandra Ozolin

Picture on the cover: © Canva

ISBN: 9798521699476

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Published by Sandra Ozolin

_______________________________________________________________________________

borderline adjective

bor·​der·​line | \ ˈbor-dər-ˌlīn \

Definition of borderline:
1a: being in an intermediate position or state: not fully classi­fiable as one thing or its opposite.

// a borderline state between waking and sleeping

b:
not quite meeting accepted, expected or average standards.

// borderline intelligence

c:
characterized by psychological instability in several areas (such as interpersonal relations, behavior, and identity) but only with brief or no psychotic episodes.

// a borderline personality disorder

2: on or near a border or boundary.
// a borderline town

A personality disorder in which an individual shows a pattern of instability in relationships, self-image, emotions, and impulsiveness. Relationships with others are intense with marked shifts of feelings and difficulty in maintaining intimate, close connections. The person may have difficulty with trusting others. There is also an emotional instability with marked and frequent shifts to an empty and lonely depression or irritability and anxiety. The person may show inappropriate and intense anger or rage with temper tantrums, resentment, feelings of deprivation, and fear of loss of control. A person with Borderline personality disorder may go to great lengths to avoid being abandoned. There are also identity disturbances with confusion and uncertainty about self-identity, life goals and values, career choices, friendships. There is a deep-seated feeling that one is flawed, defective, damaged with a tendency to go to extremes in thinking, feeling or behavior. Under severe stress or in severe cases there can be brief psychotic episodes with loss of contact with reality.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ps. This book contains only fragments of the original content. 

Both books are available on Amazon. 

(I) - Stands for the first book 

(II) -Stands for the second book 

I hope you enjoy reading this! <3