Singing bendy's songs

Y/N
A few hours passed and I wanted to show Bendy my singing talent but I'm still kinda nervous about it but I also don't wanna make Bendy's excitement about it loose. So I went to him and he was in the room with the cartoon playing "hey um...Bendy?" I asked "oh,Y/N what is it?" He asked walking over to me "I was wondering...could I show you my talent now?" I asked and Bendy's face lit up "yes of course you can!" He said taking my hands and jumping a little.

He took me to the recording room and there was a bunch of chairs with a few instruments,a big screen on the wall,a recording stage at the top behind us and I few microphones hanging down.

"Is this where they recorded the songs?" I asked "yep,I still remember a few of the songs....some of them were a bit annoying". "I don't really know what song to sing so do you have any I could sing?" I asked.

"Oh yes I was hoping you'd ask that! I have this one song I recorded and made by myself!" Bendy said and he ran out the room and came back with some papers with scrips written on them.

"What's this one called?" I asked "it's called 'build our machine!' It's my favourite one I've made...even though it's like the only one I've made". I took the scrips and I had a look at them and Bendy put a holder thing in front of me so I could put the papers there.

"I'll change the papers as you finish okay?" Bendy said "okay...go" I said and we started...

(Lyrics are gonna be here)

"They have set you a letter"

"To come back home to play"

"But to your dismay"

"This isn't your day"

"For the happy fun time has begun to fade"

"Watch as we reanimate our corpses you abandoned"

"We're dismantle,from the handle"

"But it won't be skipped and swayed"

"Trap within these walls"

"You left our souls to drip away"

"The ink decades,the walls are bay"

"But the reckoning has come today"

"You say"

"Boris has no guts cause you replaced it with mechanical strain"

"We've been tortured,but we move forward"

"This disorder kills your day!"

"Hey! I am alive! Immortalised! Your the creator,you traitor!"

"Hey! There's no vaccine! To cure our dirty needs! For now you must"

"Build up our machine!"

"You die tonight!"

(Singing)

"Tonight!"

"Build up our machine! You die tonight!"

(Singing)

"Tonight!"

"Build up our machine! You die tonight!"

"So you found all the pieces"

"To initaied the pain"

"Our venom stains"

"The night remains"

"But the endings always just the same"

"No gain"

"Nod your head to the beat of death"

"As you draw your last eternal breath"

"Sensations"

"Of an invasion"

"start to course right threw our veins"

"You say we have no brains"

"We're just cartoons for your portrayal"

"To tell a tale about a boat and sail"

"But sure this inevitably unveils this fail"

"Splashes of eternal hate"

"We'll flood the floor and clean your slate"

"Now we're the tools!"

"And your the fool"

"Our nightmare dominates"

"Hey! I am alive! Immortalise! Your the creator! Your traitor"

"Hey! There's no vaccine! To cure our dirty needs! For now you must build up our machine!"

"You die tonight!"
X2

"I am aware"

"That your soul is now divine"

"We care to not toil"

"With unbroken chains"

"So don't toil with ours"

"Like he did to our shining starts"

"So prepare for adventure"

"We're  a whole new creation"

"From the darkest side"

"You can't take away the pain we feel"

"Created as monsters that come to life! (Come back to life)"

"So you've come to the end now,alive but dead inside"

"The heartbeats loud you've joined our crowd"

"We are but punished serpentines"

"Your life with him was fun,but now the terror's only just began"

"Now come with me and you will see..."

"WE'ER NEW BORN CYANIDE!"

"I am alive! Immortalised! Your the creator! You traitor!"

"Hey! There's no vaccine! To cure our dirty needs! For now you must..."

"Build up our machine you! die to night!"
X2

"Tonight"

"Build up our machine! You die tonight!"

"Tonight"

"Tonight" ("Created as monsters that come to life!")

"Build up our machine you die tonight..."

~~~~~~
Bendy
Y/N had finished my song and his voice was so...amazing...I loved it "so...how did I do?" He asked looking embarrassed "Y/N...that was amazing! I loved it!" I said "was it? I think I kinda messed up a couple of times in there" he said looking away with a smile.

"Y/N,I didn't hear one mess up there...and even if I did that doesn't make your singing talent any different or bad" I said "thanks Bendy" "it's okay,we should do this more I think" I said "yeah...maybe we should...I liked doing that" "yeah,I saw that you were smiling a lot during that" I said.

While I was talking to Y/N about his singing voice I had a weird feeling as I was looking at him...it felt like a kinda...like 'I like this guy" feeling. I dunno why but I felt like I...liked LIKED Y/N...is this a normal feeling? Even if it is I don't care,I actually think I have feelings for him. Maybe he doesn't feel the same about me....