Part 6

The wind and snow blew violently in the high ranges of the mountain tops, the wind was not simply cold, but freezing. "The mountain... is as tall as the sky!" Cotton Cookie said, barely able to stand with the wind pushing her down, and the freezing wind making her want to curl up in warmth, "I can barely feel my fingers..." she held out her lantern, holding it forward with her other hand because of the wind blowing it towards her. The bell at the top of her staff ringed wildly in the violent winds, "... But I have to hurry. For Sherbet Cookie." she persisted, "Only I can save him!" a large gust of wind blew her off her balance "Oh! AAAAAH!" she shouted, "It hurts... My hand!"8 she shouted in pain.

          "... Hm? Cotton Cookie, are you hurt?" Cotton Cookie remembered Sherbet Cookie saying before at his house, "Did the flock give you a hard time again...? Wait here, let me get some bandages and flour." he said, while heading off to another room. "Please be careful." Sherbet Cookie had asked, "... I can be sick for both of us... So please, stay well!" he joked. 

          "I'm fine, Sherbet Cookie!" Cotton Cookie said as she remembered that happening, as she propped herself up with her staff, "It's nothing..." She got back up onto her feet, "It's just a tiny crack... That much I can handle." she said as she continued walking up the mountain, while the higher up she got, the harder the snow fell, and the colder the wind. "Sherbet Cookie, what's on your mind? What's going on in your head?!" she softly said to herself, trying to keep the focus of what she's doing, and who she's doing it for. She looked up and started to tear up, "Do you really want things... to end this way...?" she asked the memory of Sherbet Cookie. "I never thought we'd part ways... like this." Cotton Cookie said aloud, her tears starting to fall from her eyes.
"... Oh no. The cliff's collapsed here!" she said distraught, "And the Wind Flower is... on the other side!" she thought out loud.

          Cotton Cookie stood at the edge on the side of the cliff she was on, and looked down into the crack in the cliff separating her from reaching the Wind Flower. "Will I reach it if I jump?" she wonder, looking at the distance between her and the Wind Flower. She shook away her fear and locked her eyes on the Wind Flower, "I will... No, I must!" she said determinedly, "Anything for Sherbet Cookie..." Cotton Cookie took a breath, preparing to jump, "I can do it." She told herself, as she jumped forward for the Wind Flower.