Chapter 27: Attack on Objective "F" (Part 6: Unprepared)

Rosa's POV

"You WHAT!?!?" Exclaimed Scarlet.
"Yes I did."
"You're insane!" Scarlet says pushing me and accidentally digging her claws into my chest.

I had just got done informing Scarlet, Cynder's daughter, about me sending Angel by herself to scout Canterlot and seeing if she can give us intel on Daybreaker and King Sombra.
At the moment I was in a camp taking a break. So was Scarlet, Sunset and Sundawn. Medics were allowed to take breaks too. But me and Scarlet weren't able to keep up with the group, and our commander asked us if we wanted to go back to a camp and rest, and when the truck picked us up,
Sundawn and Sunset were there already.

We were all standing in a tent with a mat under us, cots along the sides, and a few medical supplies around us, and a collapsible table with ammo and supplies sitting on top of it.
I was seated across from the table with ammo, Scarlet was standing in the middle of the tent.
Sundawn was sleeping on the cot across the room, furthest to my right. Her pistol, ammo, tablet, knife and medical supplies were on the table next to her.
Sundawn fell asleep right away and we all thought the family should be together and we all picked a tent.
There was a random Spartan laying down on a cot. By the looks of it he was in a terrible firefight, he was in broken armor, his gear and weapons lay under his cot.

Scarlet was standing in front of me. In her Anthro form of course. She towered over me. So I transformed into mine too. So we were just about even. Scarlet was still taller than me by a few inches.

"You two!" Yelled Sunset walking between us. Since she was an alicorn she was taller than a normal pony. Standing about Tia's height. A little shorter. And her height was slightly above my chest level.
"This dumbass just sent her kid off into enemy territory alone!" Criticized Scarlet, she then pushes me again, making me take a few steps back "And we all know that the distance from the airbase to Canterlot is a several day flight! And only a few days if Tia did. And Tia can keep up with the helicopters!"

Sunset puts a hoof between us. Her white coat somewhat seemed to glow in the shaded tent. With a gentle push, she pushes Scarlet away from me and tells her to sit down.
Scarlet sits down on the cot behind her and stares at me with angered eyes.
I stayed standing on my own two feet. I was wearing some summer type clothing in my Anthro form, and I completely forgot about it until I looked down and saw my outfit.
Scarlet took off her Spartan armor and had it all in a pile under the table. I did the same next to hers.

"First of all. Both of you need to calm down." Gently said Sunset.
Her voice was very similar to Tia's.
Scarlet scoffed and leaned forward and pointed at me. "Easy for you to say. That's a fucking idiot move to make her kid do!!!"
I had enough of yelling at Scatlet. I revolted and barked back "Listen up you scaly red bitch!" This got her attention fast and she stood up lightning quick, with anger and killing intent in her eyes.
But I kept yelling "I sent my kid out there on a secret mission. She was trained by Aidan! AIDAN for fuck sake!"
"What does Aidan have to do with this!?"
"Ugh!" I say taking a step forward, but Sunsets strong hoof didn't let me advance "You don't know when to shut the fuck up don't you?"

"Both of you!" Screamed Sunset. But we didn't listen "Shut up both of you!"

We kept fighting and yelling back and fourth.
"Angel agreed to go on that mission on her own free will!" I screamed.
Scarlet flipped me off with her right hand and yelled back "That's because you forced her you fucking bitch!"
"I asked her 'If you don't want to go you don't have to!' And she wanted to go, she wanted to see her grandmother for fucking sake!!!"
Scarlets right and left hand turned into fists.
Seeing movement on my right side, I see Sundawn just wake up.
Scarlet then made the first move and stepped back and pushed off the ground with her right leg at me, lunging at me she throws a left hook.
I didn't expect her to move so fast and I had to step back and I put my left arm up to block.