Chapter 29: Attack on Objective "F" (Part 8): New Tech Unfolds

Aidans POV:

After washing the dishes I look around to see that the entire family started sitting and relaxing on the beach or doing their own thing.
During breakfast both Jewel, Sunset and Sundawn left the table and went off to set up and work in a medical tent to make existing and new supplies consisting of pills, liquids or injections (ex. Morphine), medicine, and new wraps for injuries.

Once I left the cooking tent I heard voices off to my left. Close to the truck. Yelling and screaming with the sound of a ball being hit.
Hearing Virginia scream "Get there Skull! It's yours!"
"Got it!" Replied Skull.
Turning the corner I see that Grayson, Virginia , Luna, Cezera, Erika, Rosa, Sky, Skull and Cora all playing volleyball.

Grayson was teamed with Skull, Cora, Virginia , and Sky, and Skull being an additional teammate.
On the other hand partnered with Luna we have Rosa, Erika, Moon, and Cereza.
"Luna! I'm on your team!" I say running out there. Sliding on the sand I stop and plant my legs into the sand with my legs bent. "Roger!" Luna replied.

I hear the ball and look up at the sky. The ball was coming straight for me. "Got it!" I call as I back up and hit the ball straight up into a pass. To my left was Rosa who was ready to get the ball.
"I got it dad!" Screamed Rosa.
Diving out of the way for Rosa to get the ball I combat roll and stand up. I stood up just in time to see the ball get returned back to the other side of the net.
I then saw the ball get launched straight up into the sky. Grayson setting the ball. Virginia then backed up just in time for Skull to bump the ball straight up into a vertical towards my right.
I look back over at on the far right of the court to see Virginia jump into the air and spike the ball straight into our court from several feet above the net.

I was to far from the ball. The ball was aimed toward the center of the court. Just as I thought they were going to score, Cereza intercepted the ball and dove into the sand. Bouncing the ball straight up. Saving the ball. From hitting the sand. "Shit!" I heard Virginia curse. Luna laughed and screamed "That's right red head! Deflected!"
I laugh as Moon jumps up and spikes the ball back into their court with a loud snap of the core of the ball. Smiling I see Sky right there to block the ball using his hooves. The balls was falling back into our court.
As the ball falls back into our court I ran over and slid on the sand right into Moon. Hitting the ball back up into the air behind me at Luna.

Luna got under the ball, calling out "I got it!"
The ball then soared over the net as Luna hits it over the net. I then give Moon a look as if asking if he's ok and we both got up and continued.
Getting up I realized that Grayson set the ball once again as Sky spiked the ball into our court. Going short the ball just barely makes it over the net. Luckily I was already on my feet and was able to block the ball as it falls back into their court. Hitting the ground.
Landing in the ground we celebrated.

"That's what I'm talking about Aidan!!" Luna congratulated.
Cereza laughed and clapped while Moon gives me a large pat on the back.
Erika just bear hugged me and picked me up off of my feet and said "Nice score! I'm going to go take a swim now!"As she lets me go I reply with a smile "Alright! Go get some fish for us out there! We need it for dinner!"
"I'm on it bro! No need to worry!" Erika called back as she turned her back towards me and walked back to the tent.

Turning back to our game I get ready to serve.

End of Aidans POV:

Cynder's POV:

Sitting in and on the nice warm sand mixed with the warm sun, having the nice strong breeze felt amazing and like a godsend. Especially enjoying the time with my daughter, Scarlet, and my friend Nicole. And to top it off we had Angel and Golden with us.
I was keeping an eye on Angel and Golden as they played on the shore, jumping and running away from the waves as it rolled in. I just sat there with a smile on my face.