Prologue: ㄒㄖ爪爪ㄚ?

As I walked on the platform at a fast pace to not fall into the lava but right as we got there I heard Sam yell. "STOP! WHO'S EVER THERE STOP NOW!"

I looked over confused, at first I thought I did something wrong but I looked around. Tommy had token out the axe too early. I watched everything go down, Sam started yelling at Tommy about being in the prison and such. I wanted to step in, to defend him, but I didn't. I didn't even realize I had backed into the corner of the cell.

He had told Tommy to step on the platform and go over, as he did, I started to feel not as safe as before. I don't want to be alone.

'I want to go back'

After a while i heard Dream from right behind me. When did he get here? "Sam!" They both went quite as he spoke. Tommy then told me to kill Dream but I was too afraid. If it was Alivebur he'd do it, but I was weak. My vision started to blur until I heard Dream say, "I'll revive him if you don't let me free!"

"Wait, what?" I started to panic, my breathe quickened. "nonononono Tommy you said it'd be okay!" Tommy then started to panic as well, yelling at Sam to bring me back, I wonder what friend is doing right now. NO. Pay attention Ghostbur!

"You said I would be fine!"

"You said I'd be okay!" Tears prickled in my eyes, it burnt like hell.

Dream logged off for a moment and Tommy started to calm down, not calm down, more of soften his voice to comfort me. "It's going to be okay Ghostbur alright.." I heard him say under Sams yelling.

"Tommy you promised! You promised it was going to be a quick thing!" I yelled, why am I saying this? I don't remember. 

"Tommy I'm scared..."

As Tommy reasoned with Sam to get the platform over I my teary eyes started to burn even more, some tears evaporating from the heat of my skin. As Sam asked me the first question of 'did you know he was here?' it all flood back to me. 

Tommy had been revived, he said it hurt a lot. We were going to take one of his 2 cannon lives as a slap on the wrist, but Tommy was caught. Why did he get caught again?

Dream logged on yet again an all of the anxiety spiked, he was going to make me disappear. 

I screamed and cried, I wanted to stay, I wanted to help people. Where is friend?

Why was I here again?

Oh yeah...

Tommy then told me to count to ten, his voice the only thing going through my mind for a second.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

He reassured me and told me I'd get out safe. Tommy wouldn't lie.

"Stop counting." Sam groaned, mean mugging Tommy. I looked over at Dream and immediately got anxious again- 

 Dream got angrier as he realized that he wasn't getting out. Sam probably had thought I wanted to stay because the lava was falling. I started screaming again, this time louder as the tears were giving overwhelming pain at this point. I wanted to go home. I wanted La'Manberg back. MY La'Manberg.

I know that song.

"ㄒㄖ爪爪ㄚ ㄚㄖㄩ 丂卂丨ᗪ 丨ㄒ'ᗪ 乃乇 ㄖҜ卂ㄚ!"

Then it all went black as I heard the vivid sound of a train.

Did I get revived?