Presentation

Hi all! As they are? Everything is fine? Well, before I publish the first chapter, I want to promise you that I will give an ending to this story, I don't know if it will be good or bad, but I'm already tired of reading unfinished fanfiction, so I get it. what it feels like as a reader. That's why I promise I'll finish it (in case they see I'm missing, they have permission to bombard me with messages;)).

This story will be like the original Kami nomi zo shiru sekai series, but with the characters from COTE. Of course it's not exactly the same, because it would be boring, duuhhh.

What do you think of the cover? I had a hard time doing it, xd, I'm not very good with technology so I had to learn to edit just to do it, I personally like the way it looks.

I also take advantage of this presentation to tell you that I would like to use six other girls who are from other anime, so leave your suggestions in your comments and I will choose the ones that I see best for the story.

I will be publishing the first chapter between today and tomorrow, I would appreciate if you would recommend my story, so I am more motivated to write;). Remember to click on the star and ... nothing xd. I hope we have a good time on the journey of this story. Thank you and goodbye!!!

Hiroshin Gaiyo wishes you a good day.❤️

❤️