And this is how I get caught up in a fantastic adventure

POV Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

It's been a few days since I fought Ryuen and rescued Karuizawa. After that I had to help Ryuen's classmates to convince him not to drop out of school, normally I would not care what happens to him, but I am curious about the growth that he will have over these 2 years and little else that remains.

Anyway, I don't want to think about that kind of thing right now, there's something more important coming up, Christmas. Today is December 22, so there are only 3 days left until the biggest party in the world.

I find myself a bit confused with how I should feel, because although I want to experience this very important party, I also know that I have no one to spend that day with. Perhaps Karuizawa wants to accompany me... no, most likely not.

Ike: "Hey Ayanokouji!"

My thoughts are interrupted by Ike's screams.

Ayanokouji: "Why are you yelling my name? You will annoy the rest of our companions. "

Ike realizes what I'm talking about when my seatmate glares at him.

Ike: "I-I'm sorry Horikita-san."

Horikita: "Just stop causing a scandal Ike-kun, some of us are still finishing our lunch."

Ike turns around only to meet the disgusted gaze of some classmates who cannot enjoy their lunch because of him.

Ike: "Y-yes, sorry, I forgot that some of them would rather eat here than in the cafeteria."

Horikita: "Okay."

Ike: "I-I anyway, Ayanokouji."

Ayanokouji: "What's wrong Ike?"

Ike: "I was wondering if you would like to go out with Sudou and me to have fun."

Ayanokouji: "... What do you really want, Ike?"

Ike: "W-what are you talking about? Hehehe, I just want to have fun with my two best friends, besides, since you became popular for running in the relay race, the three of us have spent less time together. "

Ayanokouji: "... I guess that's true."

Although we were never really close enough to have time together to miss. Correcting it will only cause this conversation to drag on, so it is best to politely reject it.

Ayanokuoji: "The truth is that-"

Ike: "Before you say something, I promise you that if you join us I will never bother you again."

Those words if they manage to get my attention. Peaceful life may still be within my grasp.

Ike: "But if you refuse, I promise I will haunt you for the rest of the 2 years we have left."

Hey, this went from being a request to being a threat where I can't say no.

Ayanokouji: "Hahh, will you really not bother me again if I go out with you?"

Ike: "Yes, I swear on my love for kikyo-chan!"

Ayanokouji: "Okay, I agree."

Ike: "Yessss!"

Ayanokouji: "Ike ... you should stop yelling, I mean it for your own good."

Ike: "What do you mean?"

A dark aura emanates from Horikita towards Ike. Man, she's really scary.

Ike: "W-w-whatever, we'll see you in your room at 4:00."

Before Horikita's gaze kills him, Ike runs out of the classroom.

Horikita: "It's weird to see you accepting an invitation."