Chapter 13: Locked in

-*opening your eyes* ay... *touching your head* for God's sake, what happened?

You woke up with a slight headache, some blood was coming out and you were trying to remember what had happened before. You were surprised when you saw that you were in a cell, you began to desperately look for a way to escape from there, the guards noticed and one of them shouted at you.

-Hey!

-*looking at him*

-Calm down!

-*looking at him*

-hey... Why are you yelling at him?

-I was trying to find a way out.

-Get out? hahaha you know it's not just any cell dude.

-Hey!

-*looking at him*

-Calm down!

-*looking at him*

-hey... Why are you yelling at him?

-I was trying to find a way out.

-Get out? hahaha you know it's not just any cell dude.

In the middle of that conversation you looked at them with surprise, you had never seen a being that glowed, one was white and the other was white with a bit of light blue in his ears.

-hey.

-*They both looked at you.

-Can someone tell me where I am?

The two spirits stared at each other looking for an answer.

-I don't know what you are, I don't know where you come from and I don't know what you want.

-Besides, you were invading us.

-What do you mean, I was invading you?

-you're silly, our forest.

-first, I am not an invader, second, I was lost in this forest, third, I suffered a shipwreck where I lost my family and a creature almost ate me and I also almost became lame!

-*silence*.

Again the two of you looked at each other, wondering if what you had said was true.

-*whispering* I don't know if I believe you.

-*whispering* me neither.

-First, I am not an invader, second, I was lost in this forest, third, I suffered a shipwreck in which I lost my family and a creature was about to eat me and I was also about to become lame.

-*silence*.

Again the two looked at each other, wondering if what he had said was true.

-*whisper* I don't know if what he says is true.

-*whisper* I don't either.

If you are wondering where Umi is now, she is also in the cell inside Matthew's backpack, yes... she was still sleeping and above all she was covered along with all the things that were in the backpack, clothes, resources, food, etc.

-Hey, really... I don't want to have any more problems... I just want peace.

-then you will have peace.

-in your cell.

The two spirits left the place leaving you alone in the cell, the environment was a bit dark with a window with bars, the bars were not made of metal something you did not expect, they were made of a shiny turquoise material and were very thick, besides there is like a force of light that when you managed to get out of the cell this light would push you back in your place, you opened the backpack to wake Umi.