II

Clary
I honestly don't know why I left Jace. I loved him so much and he loved me more than that. I guess it was just too painful. I guess I just wanted to start fresh, carrying nothing but my art and my memories with me. I missed my family so much, and I bet if I had kept Jace with me, I would be so much happier. So now I'm here, at his concert, preparing to listen to him pour his feelings into songs I have memorized by heart. When I saw him backstage, I was blown away. The face I thought could never get more beautiful only did. His golden hair is a little longer, curling at the tips of his ears, I just want to run my hands through that gorgeous hair. Like I used to be able to.
I had bought a VIP pass with the money I had earned at the gallery, and was now sitting in the front row. I owned every album he ever released, and when he released his new album For Clary and announced he would be kicking his world tour off in New York, I knew this was his call to me. The other albums were all beautiful and loving and where meant for his longtime girlfriend Kaelie Whitewillow. But this album was different. After listening to the lyrics and the order, I realised that this album was about our relationship. And as if to confirm my suspitions, the album cover was a picture of me he had taken when we went to the Oregon coast together.
I was snapped out of my reverie when Jace walked onstage and the entire crowd broke into cheering and and screaming. Jace picked up the mic and spoke. "Hello New York!" Screams and cheers "So tonight I want to dedicate my entire tour to my special red head, who has joined us today and is sitting in the front row." He looks down and smiles at me and then points up at the jumbo screen, where the cameras have switched to footage of me. I blush and look up at Jace. "This ones for you Clare-bear!" And then he launches in to song.

Shining like a work of art
Hanging on a wall of stars
Are you what I think you are?
You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger's side
Lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite
Elevator to the moon
Whistling our favorite tune
Trying to get a closer view
You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger's side
Lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite
Maybe you will always be
Just a little out of reach
You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger's side
Lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite
You're my satellite
That is my favorite song on the album he's touring. I can't wait until his private tour at the gallery. Hopefully we can atleast be friends again.
As always, I don't own TMI or Where She Went as well as the song (s) in this chapter.
Song (s): Satellite by Guster