---Chapter 14 (Old Meteli)---

"Did someone say Laurence? Where is his stupid stupid face"?

"Oh no, Oh no....noooo". Aphmau whines

Crystal POV:

"Oh, Laurence buddy it's been so long since I last saw you"! A old mad in a..... chicken suit says.

"Nope Nope NOPE"! Cadenza exclaims running off.

"Candenza come back here"! Aphmau calls out to Cadenza.

"Cadenza is here...? BUT Laurence my best friend it's been too long since I've seen your stupid face... Let's see how long it has been probably 1....2....3.... chicken......".

"U-Umm I'm pretty sure 4 comes after 3". I say.

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY PEOPLE COUNTING SYSTEM YOU AWFUL UNLAWFUL LITTLE WEREWOLF GIRL"! He yells

I walk back and hide behind Laurence "Geez Sorry Mr Crazy Chicken Guy".

"Chicken Shaman you don't have to yell at her". Aphmau says

"You....You're that terrible Chicken house builder".

"Ugh I was hoping to Irene you forgot about that". Aphmau groans.

"How can I forget? You're the one that saved my people after all".

"I... Uh...WHAT"? Aphmau asks.

"You see terrible Chicken house builder....it turns out those ugly, gross, embarrassing out of design, ugly houses were miraculously and unexpectedly protected shelter that saved some on of my people from the onslaught of guards that attacked this area those 15 years ago.... You are a HERO you terrible Chicken house builder. We have even planned on making a statue of you....to terrible Chicken House builder, it'll probably most likely be made out of feathers"!

"You've got to be kidding me but wait WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME TERRIBLE CHICKEN HOUSE BUILDER...? Shouldn't I be called the Chicken savior or something more dignified and....and not terrible"? Aphmau asks/ says.

"Your....name isn't terrible Chicken house builder......? Why didn't any of you tell me this"? He asks the...... chickens...?
"WELL....It was nice seeing you anyways"!

"Don't you want to know my real name"!?

"I uh...... LAURENCE IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE"! Chicken Guy says turning his attention to Laurence.

"It's great to see you to Castor".

"Um you're talking about your "people" W-Where are they actually"? I ask petting on of the Chickens.

"These are my people". He answers looking at the Chickens.

"......The Chickens......"?

He nods "Yes"! "They made me this Chicken suit made completely out of chicken feathers it quite comfortable".

"The...Chickens....made......the.... suit...?"

" Just...Just Don't question it". Laurence Whispers.

"But they don't have hands so how can they-".