sonic is a werehog ❤

When sonic was just minding his own business having a peaceful stroll through the woods because his house was in the middle of the woods which is odd and he saw the sun going down and he started to feel a strong flow of pain go through his whole body and he ran as fast as he could but before he could get even close to his house sonic feel to his knees crying in pain and he started to transform into the werehog and as he grew muscles he as also grew fur and his gloves were ripped apart revealing his hands and claws were growing to be sharp and he grew fangs in his jaw and his ears pointed and finally when the transformation was done he got up and looked at himself and he  freaked out of shock and he walked home because he was almost home and when he got there he open his door and went in and close the door behind him and went to the bathroom because he was thinking that he was just  having a nightmare and he wasn't having a nightmare at all  it was real he was really a werehog and he cried because now people are going to see him as a monster and that  no body is going to ever love him and so he went to bed to calm down after he was done crying and all of the sudden he heard a knock on the door and it was amy and so  sonic unlocked the door and hid under his blanket so that amy wouldn't see him and amy came in and said sonic are you okay and sonic  replied I'm fine just don't come to my room or you'll see something ugly and amy came closer to his bedroom door and asked him what's wrong and why are you saying that I shouldn't come in because I'll see something ugly what do you mean sonic and sonic replied saying  amy please don't open the door just  go to your room and amy didn't listen to sonic's warning and she opened the door and  walked towards sonic's bed where he was sitting on but he was covering himself in blankets to hide his werehog form from amy and amy said sonic you don't have to hide under your blankets you can come out and sonic said why so that you can see a monster and amy replied sonic what  do you mean by monster please sonic come out from under your blanket so that I can talk to you face to face and sonic replied ae you sure you want to see what  I look like now amy replied yes sonic because their is no reason for you to hide and I'll love you no matter what you look like so come on reveal yourself sonic replied okay if you say so as he reveals himself as the werehog he looks down in sadness and shame and amy replied sonic  you don't look like a monster your still the same sonic that I know and love so much and I would never see you differently because  I love you as amy is talking to him and saying kind things to him sonic started to cry and  amy notices and wipes the tears off of Sonics cheeks and says sonic don't cry I'm here for you so their is no reason for you to cry because  I still love you no matter what your still you so never feel ashamed of yourself okay because I love you sonic so please don't cry or feel sad okay as sonic stops crying amy comes closer and  hugs sonic gently and his arms wrapped around her and sonic started to feel better and then they stopped hugging and sonic said thanks amy that meant alot to me o thank you so much amy and  I love you too .

                       The End ❤💋