CHAPTER 2

You woke up from the sound of your alarm clock. You yawn while slowly getting up from your bed then do some stretching. After some stretching you take your morning shower then prepared yourself for the day.

You entered the cafe where you're working. "Good morning." You greet the owner of the cafe. You're friends with her. Her name is Hina. You and Emma are both working to her cafe. "Good morning Y/N." Hina greeted back. You saw Takemichi arranging the chairs so you decided to greet him too.

They're already married last year and you were so happy for them. He's always there for his Hina helping her everyday to her cafe. You also know that Emma, Hina, and Takemichi are friends with the toman band when they were teenagers.

But you didn't see them hangout this past few years because of their busy schedules. You want to ask the three of them about their past but you're too shy.

You heard Hi a calling you name. You quickly walk towards her. "What is it?" You asked. "You're spacing out again, you okay?" Hina asked worriedly. "I'm good just thinking about random things" you said. "Are you thinking about toman band again?" Hina teased. "Ummm actually yes." You hesitate at first but managed to tell her.

They all know that you were a big fan of them but they doesn't know that you're inlove with Mitsuya, well you didn't tell them about your feelings towards Mitsuya. Because you know they will just tease you all day so you decided to keep it by your own.

After talking to Hina you started doing your jobs. Attending the customers for hours. It's already 6:00 pm you decided to take your leave since your jobs for the day are already done. You waved bye to your friends.

While walking to your way home you accidentally bumped to someone then you quickly apologize. When you look up to the person you accidentally bumped your eyes wide. "She's so pretty" you thought. She just smiled then continue to walk. "But wait she looks familiar" you whispered to your self while still looking at her until she disappeared from the crowd.

You turn your back and continue to walk as well. While walking you keep questioning your self where did you see that girl. A long brown hair , large yellow-orange eyes, narrowly shaped eyebrows sexy thin lips.

"Shit I'm getting old I keep on forgetting I swear I saw her somewhere". When you reach your home you take a quick shower then do your skincare and prepare for your dinner. After eating your dinner you entered your room and listen some of their songs to distract your self until you fall asleep.

A/N

Toman band is inspired by Arctic Monkeys if you haven't heard about them yet you can search on youtube... ;)