CHAPTER 3

It's been a week since you bumped into that familiar girl. You still thinking where did you saw that girl. Right now it's your free time so you decided to stay at home.

You're currently watching Mitsuya's live interview while eating some snacks. You're really excited to see his handsome face and hear his attractive voice . You feel peace whenever everytime you hear his voice he is your safe place.

You froze when you heard the question that the interviewer ask. You felt your heart beating faster and faster every second."Mitsuya do you have a girlfriend or someone you like?". The interviewer ask. You prayed hoping that he would say no.

You heard him chuckled and it's making you nervous."yes I have a girlfriend". You're world stopped and you feel your heart breaking into pieces, you're vision gets blurry and the tears are blocking your vision ready to fall.

You continue to watch his interview even though it's breaking your heart."Actually she's here,you want to meet her?" Mitsuya spoke again. Mitsuya's girlfriend showed up."damn she's beautiful." You thought while trying to stop your tears from falling but failed.

"Hi I'm Yuzuha Shiba, Mitsuya's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself.

While the interviewer keep asking questions. You stared at the two."They looks good together" you thought. You were spacing out when you suddenly remember the girl you bumped last week.

"She looks like her" You whispered. Then the realization hits you. You get up from the couch."The girl that I accidentally bumped that day is Yuzuha, Mitsuya's girlfriend?." You shout with a shock expression written all over you face. Good thing you only have few neighbors far enough from your house. So they didn't heard what you just shout a while ago.

You slowly sit from the couch again,you started to get insecure. I mean, you're beautiful but the fact that they're together making you overthink."maybe I'm just being dramatic I should be happy for them even tho it's breaking my heart."

"I-I need to forget about them I need to move on I need drinks." You quickly entered your room and get dressed, after getting dress you took a taxi then head to the bar.

You already drank 5 glasses of tequila you're a little bit tipsy. You rest your head to the counter. You want to sleep but you need to go home first or else something will happen that you'll regret in your entire life.

You feel someone sat beside you. You didn't take a look to that person since whenever you move your head you feel like the world is spinning and it's making you want to puke.