03:00

mikey was sound asleep on the table, no one dares to make loud noise or wake him up

mikey was sound asleep on the table, no one dares to make loud noise or wake him up. he's been sleeping as soon as he sat.

draken was about to wake mikey up for lunch when a dark haired girl entered the classroom. she walked straight to sleeping mikey and knocked on the table.

"what the hell you think you're doing?" draken asked with an irritated face but the girl didn't even look his way. instead, she knocked more loudly.

"uh, what the hell. who are you?" mikey ask as soon as his eyes landed on her sour face. draken is now walking to them, both hands in pocket.

"it's lunch. follow me, both of you" izuku said, placing two lunchbox in front of mikey's face.

"why should we follow you? do you even know-"

"wahh, ken-chin! there's a love sausage and cute riceballs, even a dorayaki!" draken sentence got cut off by mikey talking. his eyes widened open, fill with sparkles of excitement. a devilish smirk instinctively formed on her face.

"well, if you don't want to. it's finee" she snatched the lunchboxes from him and walked out of the classroom, leaving mikey staring at his empty hand.

"no, wait!" mikey ran out of the classroom chasing the lunchbox girl. draken sigh and followed mikey.

"do you prefer tea or coffee?" izuki ask kindly as she put on her green apron.

"tea"

"and mikey?"

"he's gonna have tea too" draken answered, his head still processing about what just happened. they were chasing this 'lunchbox' girl or the council president that came out of nowhere and ended up having lunch and tea inside a room that they doesn't know existed.

"i didn't know this room existed" mikey said with his mouth full of food as he examining the room.

the room is painted in white, many bookshelves is around the wall, a soft green curtain, a counter, a sink, an old television and somehow an electric stove.

"yeah and I like to keep it hidden. welcome to the research room or I like to call it the hangout room" izuki said as she pouring the tea for both of the guy and took a seat.

"so this room is yours?" draken ask as he took the cup and examined it.

"I guess? I never claimed it mine but I'm the one who take in charge of this room and don't worry there's no poison in the tea or the lunchbox" izuki said pulling out her own lunchbox.

"whatz do yo want to talz about?" mikey asked, food still full in his mouth.

"don't talk with food in your mouth, I don't want someone died of choking in my room. well as you can see, I'm izuki, the council president and I've been given task from the principal to 'brighten' up your grades" izuki said after she took a sip from her tea.

"whatz!? I don't know our council president is a girl? you never told me, ken-chin. and I like to call you lunchbox girl" mikey said ignoring why izuki is here.

"like you care. hm this riceballs is delicious. you did a great job" draken said casually, enjoying his lunchbox.

"thanks, so mikey. I hope you could follow me and make things more easier" izuki suggest.

"why? it didn't benefit me in any ways" mikey answered, showing no interest in the conversation. she sighed.

"what do you mean by 'it didn't benefit you in any way'? education is importa-"

"the principal only wants to keep the school name clean right?" mikey asked, finish with his lunchbox.

izuki snatched away his dorayaki before he could grab it. mikey noticed it and grab it. both of them is pulling the dorayaki, mikey use his full strength but izuki slapped mikey's hand with her other hand and placing the dorayaki on her lap.

"if you want this dorayaki you have to listen to me" izuki said as she pulled out the dorayaki in front of mikey's face.

"huh, it's just a dorayaki. I don't even bother" mikey said getting up, pulling draken who's enjoying his lunchbox on his way.

"oh yeah? how about three? three dorayaki" izuki said pulled out another two dorayaki on the table.

just as quick as the lightning, mikey took a seat again with a serious look on his face.

"I'm listening"

-',((❀vote));

can you guys suggest any anime that i can cry to :) thanks