➢Sleeping Mates Problem

⚜Eun's Pov⚜

We're on the dining table across each other and started eating. I placed some stake on Taehyung's plate and smiled at him.

"Thanks."he muttered.

"You two seems really getting along huh?" Oppa looked at the two of us.

"Well, um-"

"Yeah oppa, as in. I thought I'm just the one who notice it." Ari raised her eye brow to me. I looked at everybody.

Jimin and Bora are across each other and Jimin is staring at Bora, but more like smirking with a bit of seduction in it while Bora's just raising a one eye brow while still looking like a flirt. Ari and Jungkook are beside each other, i can hear some noise under the table and it looks like they're kicking each other's feet? What the heck is their problem? Now, i saw Jungkook glaring at Ari while she just look like something's not happening or what.

I finished my meal, and soon, Taehyung finished his too.

"I'm gonna go rest now hyung." Taehyung said and oppa just nod. He walked upstairs and sign on me to go follow him.

"Oppa, i'm done too, i guess i need to go to Bora's room? I need to rest too."i smiled.

"Okay Eun."he smiled at me. Then i walk upstairs and headed to my room, which is where Taehyung's sleeping tonight.

"Taeh.." I called and walk in the room. He's sitting on the bed with crossed legs. I slowly locked the door and tiptoed to him.

"How's your wound? Is it still hurting?"i asked and sat down beside him.

"Ani~ah, i'm feeling a bit fine now."he smiled.

"That's good! Taeh, you know? i think even destiny's fine about us." I suddenly muttered.

"What do you mean?"he asked.

"I mean, look.. we don't need to act like we're going to kill each other anymore, right? I think we're little free 'bout our relationship." I smiled.

"Yeah, i guess you're right."he nodded.

"But Taeh, what should we do about your friends and my sisters? How can we get them to get along? I'm just thinking... they're still believing in that, each other is a bad person.. but it's really not, why can't they see it." I sighed.

"Don't worry, they'll get along soon."he said and i just nod.

"But, they really look like, just once we don't lend an eye on them, we'll just know they're already killing each other." I chukled.

"I know my friends, they won't do that."he said that made me in relieved zone.

⚜Bora's Pov⚜

I'm on my way to the restroom but then Jimin just appeared in front of me. I raised an eye brow at him.

"What do you want?" I asked, cocking an eye brow.

"Bora~ssi, even though you guys won't kill us anymore. I just want you to know that i want something in return, right?" He smirked.

"And that's for what?" I raised an eye brow.

"Woah, oh i see, you're clueless right now huh? Well then, i'll tell it straightforwardly. I want something in return FROM you for injuring me." His smirk widen even more. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. As if I'm threatened?

"And what's for me? Something in return for my jewelries that you robbed?" I smirked.

"Its in different situation baby, just wait. You'll just know if i'm going to get my payback." He giggled then walked away. Tch, weirdo, but ha! I won't lose on your game Park Jimin.