➢Preparations

<TOMORROW>

⚜3rd Person's Pov⚜

Seokjin woke up so early then started waking up the boys, while the girls, still in their deep slumber. All the four of them already knew what they have to do, which is, act normal, play clueless and don't get suspicious.

Jungkook, the sleepyhead, sleepily walked to the restroom and did his morning routine. Ari woke up next as they greeted each other a wonderful 'good morning' with both sleepy voice. Let's just say Ari's kinda in a good mood right now 'cause she promised that she won't be high blood today 'cause this day is pretty special, the two of them did their morning routine to get ready for their so called thingy 'date'

Seokjin left so early to go to the grocery after waking up the three boys. He wants this day to be so special for his lil' sisters, so he'll gonna cook for them. He'll cook everything for this little surprised he planned.

Bora's the one who woke up next. She lazily walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen. She was confused, Jungkook and Ari's smiling at each other, Jimin's smiling at her with a little tint of smirk on it and Jin.. his oppa's not home, again, nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning Bora~ssi." Jimin smiled as he slightly raised his eye brows. Bora just cocked an eye brow and look at him with 'what the heck is wrong with you?' face.

"Hm." She just nod and shrugged. They did all their morning routines. Eun came walking down the stairs afterwards, followed by Taehyung.

"Good morning guys." The two of them greeted in unison.

"By the way guys, I'm going out today." Ari announced.

"Where? You just alone?"Bora asked. Ari looked over to Jungkook.

"No, Jungkook's with me."she responds, unbothered. Bora and Eun's eyes widen.

"Oh, yeah, we're kinda having breakfast outs-"

"We're going on a date."Ari cutted Jungkook up that made everyone gasped, even Jungkook. He can't believe she's really this straight forward. Bora, then, smirked.

"Okay." They all nod. Ari just nod and walked up to the room she's staying in.

"Jungkookie~"Jimin and Taehyung smirked at Jungkook.

"Hyungs, you guys are making me uncomfortable, as in." Jungkook rolled his eyes and headed to Bora and Jimin's shared room because all his things are still in there.

"I knew it, those two are into each other." Taehyung giggled that made Eun chuckle. But seriously though, she's waiting for Taehyung to take her out too cause you know, this day is special for her too.

"Bora~ssi, why not we go out too?"Jimin smiled.

"Tsk, you wish." Bora rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, please?" Jimin pouted.

"Who are you?" Bora scoffed and headed to the restroom.

"Mind if i join?"Jimin followed her with a smirk.

"Yuck." Taehyung mumbled, looking at them with a hint of disgust in his expression.