➢Pretty Upset

⚜️Ari's Pov⚜️

I walked back inside the house after a few minutes. I headed to the kitchen and saw Eun cooking the food, while Bora and Jimin are... still bickering.

"Guys!" I heard Taehyung shouted.

We all turned to him.

"I saw a fate, and it's bad." He said.

"H-huh? What do you mean, Taeh?" Eun asked.

"Something bad will happen. We have to be prepared."he said.

"Someone will be hurt but, i can't put out who."he added.

"Its okay. The important is, we already knew and we just have to be prepared." I said and all if them nodded.

⚜Seokjin's Pov⚜

"Thanks for last night, Haewon. I really enjoyed it." I smiled. She just nod and smiled back.

"Do you want to have a visit on the house?" I asked.

"I can't today, Jin. I just, uh, have something to do, I'm sorry." she said.

"It's fine." i nodded.

"I'm going now. Bye Haewon~ah."i waved at her as i walk out her house. She just waved back before i hop on my car. I think my sisters will be mad at me...

"Oh, i forgot to tell them i'm having an over night on Haewon's." I muttered as i face palmed. I drove to the house.

"This is literally the best food Eun ever cooked!!" I heard Ari shouted as i entered the house. I chuckled and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning guys." I greeted as they look at me.

"Good morning, oppa." Eun stood up from her seat and came to hug me. I hugged her back. Bora and Ari just look at me then continue eating.

"Good morning, hyung." Jimin greeted. Taehyung just nod and smile while Jungkook, he just looked at Ari then to me, before smiling, forcefully.

"I forgot to tell you guys yesterday, i stay over night on Haewon's. I'm really really sorry." I said.

"I'm sure you just realized it now." I heard Bora mumbled as she continue munching on her food.

"Its fine, oppa. C'mon, let's go eat together. I cooked the breakfast for today." Eun said as she lend me achair to sit on, beside her.

"I'm done." Bora said, then stood up.

"Me too, i'll be on my room." Ari said after then forced a smile. I just smile at them then nod.

"Sorry oppa."Eun tapped my shoulder then give me an apologetic face.

"Its fine."i smiled. She just nod before walking after Bora and Ari.

"Hyung." Taehyung called. I looked at him and raised an eye brow.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it this way, i don't want it this way." I sighed.

"What should we do hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Don't worry, i know my sisters. They won't be like that for long. Of course when it comes to me." I smiled then they just nod and continue eating. While eating, i remembered something that made me smile.

"Guys, do you know what is the special event tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nope." Taehyung responded.

"No, hyung. What's that special occasion tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

"Its the triplets birthday." I smiled.

"Omo, jinja?" Taehyung widen his eyes.

"Yeah, and i decided to surprise them, but of course, i need your help boys." I said.