When they confess

Goggles

-He happily asks you to be his s/o out of nowhere, confusing you.

-Goggles always says things like "I love you!" or random things like that out of the blue, so you honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

-He wasn't nervous, or anxious about it. He knew he loved you so he wasn't afraid to confess to you. But that's also due to his straightforward personality.

Rider

-He's the absolute opposite of Goggles, an absolute blushing mess.

-You think there's something wrong with him because he keeps mumbling to himself, which leads to him getting all defensive.

-You have to ask for him to speak up which leads to a very grumpy Rider, and he ends up bursting his confession outloud due to embarrassment which makes you think he's mad at you.

Army

-He wouldn't admit it to you for anything, but he had researched a ton on how to properly confess. Since it wasn't on his manual.

-He's a lot like Rider in terms of embarrassment. Except Army immediately exclaims his confession out loud, startling you a bit. Then immediately becomes a blushing mess.

-He sounds like a fully-automated robot sounding out a script. He rehearsed the words he was going to say to you many times, which was really cute and funny.

Aloha

-He wasn't afraid at all, due to flirting around so much. He was really smooth and knew what to do.

-You couldn't tell if he meant it or not due to his flirtatious behavior. But he immediately reassures you that you're the only one that he genuinely likes.

-He probably said something really romantic/cheesy that he didn't rehearse at all, but he had thought about for the longest time.

Mask

-Let's be honest... Mask would be way too embarrassed to do anything like that. He's a total virgin when it comes to love. But if he did confess it would be in the heat of the moment, not planned or rehearsed. Like maybe if you guys were playing games or anything like that.

-He'd be too flustered to function, hiding himself from you. Mumbling curses, and insults directly to himself.

-You'd probably have to calm him down...

Gloves

-He tried his best to show off to you before he confessed, taking you to all the best places he knows.

-He'd play it off all cool like when really he's practically dying inside and is really nervous.

-He's your biggest fan even though he'd never admit it. So when you accept he literally fanboy's about it and brags to every single one of his friends.

Emperor

-He was very confused at first on how you ended up making him feel this way. So he doesn't understand his feelings at first.

-He's kind of a prick about it. Instead of "Will you be mine?" he goes "I'll allow you to be mine." which leaves you confused as ever.

-He admires you a lot though he probably doesn't think about it. He denied these feelings of love for a long time.

Prince

-Hiding his face. He tried his best to let the words come out of his mouth, but he was too shy.

-He looked so precious, you had to comfort him and ask what's wrong. He finally opens up about it, feeling better after you comforted him.

-He actually practiced the lines in private but was too embarrassed to say them aloud.