Chapter Five: W.D.Y.W.F.M?

Harry's head was pounding.

    The bright light shining through the windows only seemed to be aimed at his face. He groaned and squinted his eyes open. This was not his flat.

    He jumped off of the couch, ignoring the pain in his head. He was caught in the blanket he had on and he struggled to pull it off of himself. Finally succeeding with the task, Harry felt himself around; he still had his clothes on, which was a major plus. The only thing Harry now needed to know was where he was.

    He quietly walked around the flat. It was very clean and orderly. Harry didn't feel the need to take a closer look at the pictures on the walls, instead he peeked around the corner to see inside the kitchen.

    Harry stood in the doorway with his mouth slightly open and lust in his eyes. There was a very attractive stranger in the kitchen, standing over the stove in only a pair of low hanging sweatpants.

    Liam turned around with a plate in his hand and was startled to see Harry in the doorway nearly drooling and checking him out.

    Liam smirked, "I didn't think you'd be awake this early."

    Harry snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat before sitting at the counter. He ignored Liam's smirk from catching Harry's stare, but he couldn't help it, the lad was just so fit.

        "It was the sun," Harry groaned and placed his head on the cool counter top.

    Liam chuckled, "Here, you should eat something. I'll grab you some painkillers as well."

    He sat up and Liam slid a plate filled with a few different breakfast foods to Harry. Harry took a bite of bacon and admired the way in which Liam's back muscles moved as he reached up in the cabinet for some painkillers.

    "Thanks...I'm sorry, but I don't remember your name," Harry said, turning red in embarrassment.

    Harry liked the way the boy's brown eyes shined when he laughed, "Not a problem. I'm Liam, nice to meet you Harry."

    Harry smiled as Liam took a seat next to him, "Nice to meet you too, Liam."

    The boys sat in silence until Harry asked, "Um...so what exactly happened yesterday?"

    Liam finished chewing before he answered, "Well, I was walking home from my friends because he had some sort of emergency that he had to take care of, and I was walking past Karma when you ran into me because you were texting. You dropped your phone and fell over when you tried to pick it up, so I helped you up and you told me that you kissed your best friend but that it wasn't a good thing-"

    "Shit."

    "What?" Liam asked, stopping his story.

    "I totally forgot about that," Harry said, rubbing his eyes.

    "I'm sorry."

    "No, no, it's fine," Harry insisted, "Please, continue."

    "Okay, well after you told me that, you erm...well you were trying to get me to come home with you-"

    "Oh God," Harry muttered.

    "It's alright, really," Liam told Harry.

    "No it isn't Liam! I don't even know if you swing that way," Harry protested, horrified.

    "I do."

    "You do?" Harry visibly relaxed as Liam nodded, "Okay, go ahead."

    "As I was saying, I couldn't leave you there all alone because I didn't want you getting hurt and you couldn't remember where you lived, so we came back here," Liam explained, "You also asked me to kiss you but I said no."

    Harry mocked being hurt, "You said no? No one ever says no to a kiss from me."

    "If I'm going to kiss you I want you to remember it," Liam stated.

    Harry swears that his pants became a little uncomfortable. He leaned towards Liam, watching him.

    When their faces were inches apart Harry whispered, "I'll be sure to remember it now."

    Liam closed the gap between their lips. The kiss was gentle and slow, it wasn't something that Harry was used to, and that turned him on the most.

***

    "Well thanks for letting me stay Lou, and thank you for helping me," Niall told the older boy as they hugged.

    "No problem Ni. If you need anything you know where I live," he chuckled, "You'll be fine."

    Niall nodded. He had reassured Louis that he would be fine walking home. Niall was just trying to put off seeing Harry for as long as he could.

    When he neared his complex, he wished that he had spent the day at Louis' instead. He sighed and made his way inside. He took the stairs, but then changed his mind after the first floor and he took the elevator the rest of the way up.

    Harry wasn't home, much to Niall's relief. He opted for a shower that was much needed. Niall cleared his head while in the shower singing today's popular pop hits.

    After changing, Niall headed into the kitchen to grab a snack. Niall grew worried once again when he saw Harry standing in front of the open fridge, smiling down at his phone as he texted someone.

    "Hey Harry," Niall said as he pulled a pack of popcorn out of the cabinet and put it in the microwave.

    "Oh, hey Ni. Didn't see you there," Harry smiled at his friend, closing the fridge.

    "So who are you texting?" Niall asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the counter. He certainly wasn't going to bring up the previous night.

    "My friend Liam," Harry said with a grin.

    "With that smile I'd say that you guys are more than friends."

    "I'm hoping Ni," Harry said with bright eyes.

    Niall pretended that that didn't hurt.