𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

(Y/n)'s POV

It was kinda annoying how he kept calling me names that I did not appreciate. It made me flustered, yes. But I didn't like it because I had a hunch that he didn't exactly mean it. But... I still liked the attention he was giving me. I guess I did appreciate it... a bit.

"So this is your room, (Y/n)? It's... small." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry I don't have a magical house that can manipulate the sizes of its rooms."

"I didn't mean it like that, Bonita. It's a nice room."

I smiled. "Do you want me to play you something?"

He nods and I pull out my violin from its case before flipping through scores of my composed music.

"You wrote these?" He asked.

"Of course."

(Imagine it's something like this. I'm too lazy to find something else)

Camilo's POV

Dos Mio... she was better than I had thought. She was beautiful. 

"So... how was it?" I didn't even realise I'd been drifting.

"I loved it. You're really good."

Her ears turned red as she muttered her thanks. 

"(Y/n), Tia Abuela told me to bring you the dress she made. She says to wear it tonight." Dante popped his head out from behind the door, holding out a dress. "Oh hello, Camilo. I thought (Y/n) would have kicked you out by now."

Kicked me out?

When I asked why she would have kicked me out, Dante laughed as he fought down (Y/n) attempts to push him out of her room. 

"She typically dislikes male company. I guess you're an excep-"

"DANTE! SAL DE MI HABITACION! Camilo, nothing he said was true. Minikui kuchi o tojita hō ga ī. " (get out of my room) (You had better close your ugly mouth.)

What did she say? What language was that?

After she successfully got her brother out of her room, she turned to me and assured me that all her brother said was nonsense. 

"Uhm okay... do you play any other instruments?"

"Guitar and a bit of piano..."

"Mm, talented."

She laughed before saying it was a part of her gift. To use it, she had to be good at music. Her brother, on the other hand, had an intense loving for sports, especially football. It was the one thing he could do that made him feel just like everyone else. Even though he did use his gift at times. 

Before we knew it, questions turned into discussions and discussions turned into conversations and the sun had set. 

(Y/n)'s POV

"Well, Hermosa. I'll leave you to change before we head to the casita for dinner." He smiled before leaving the room, allowing me to change into the dress Tia Abuela made for me. 

(the dress can be anything you want)

I looked at myself in the mirror. Such a beautiful dress... for a less than perfect girl. My hair had split ends and my eyes were so... so tired. I looked awful. My lips were raw due to excessive biting and my hand were rough and calloused. It was normal for musicians like myself, but it was unflattering. I looked sick. How did Camilo spend hours looking at me?