gigs

The three girls jumped with joy at being the center of attention. IU was used to it already but this attention was not due to her father nor status it was because she had worked hard.

"I'm so glad I joined you guys" she had said when they went in for a break. She was drinking a bottle of water watching Jenny's every move.

Jenny was currently sleeping on the couch. She was losing breathe easily. Rosé rushed in with a flask containing hot water.

IU knew that wasn't normal when Rosé passed the flask into Jenny's unprotected ones. She expected a yelp of pain but the girl only gulped it down her throat, her color coming back.

She whispered to Rosé when she came to sit beside her.
"What's wrong with her?"

Rosé looked a bit sad. "I overhead that she had a dire condition. If not fixed could probably lead to death" then she raised her hands to make it look like she just heard and any bad information on her part must not be taken personally.

The respect for the girl grew in IU.
"What's her parents name anyway?" By now there must be a cure. Or they were really broke.

"I don't know much IU but she's famous people take autographs from her " IU noticed that she also didn't like talking about them. Last time she had said 'they were unimportant and she'd like to go through life on her own'

Rosé gave her the other juices. IU knew it was her personal life but she was dying to know. So they traced her baby pictures and found her family.

IU had been speechless. To be the daughter of Lisa and Jungkook was a to die thing. No wonder she was perfect in everything, beauty , dancing, singing, control. Everything.

"Are you sure you are feeling better now" Rosé asked Jenny.
Jenny nodded stretching herself out and getting ready.
"Whatever you gave me in that water was a cure for me "

IU bit her lip. "Well how about we do the dancing and you get on with the singing"

Jenny stopped working out. "Excuse me?"

"It's not what you think-" Rosé started but IU cut in. Rosé was never good at explaining her pain, it would be worse with someone else's.

"We are just worried for you. We don't want our main star falling behind" Jenny's shoulder's relaxed.

"No, no it's cool besides I overhead some popular girl is coming over. Wonder if it was that spoilt brat they were talking about."

IU pursed her lips at that.
"We've been band mates for six weeks, you still haven't figured me out?!"

Jenny looked at her confused. Rosé looked anywhere but at IU . Fine guess she'll have to do it herself

"I-It's me, I'm the spoilt heiress brat"