unresolved problems

As the girls played on the TV,  Jenny had a wonderful 😊 idea.

"Hey! Let's make a love song. You know a lot of celebrities started out with one or two.."

IU shrugged "just promise we wouldn't be stuck with it forever though. It's awesome, no offense but do I really want to sing every single lovely day spent with my present lover? "

Rosè looked at IU with a .... you don't keep your lovers for long ??!  Look.

IU felt the stare and rolled her eyes raising both hands up. "Hey! No judging "

Jenny just giggled.

"It goes like this.

The stormy weather could be you just cuddling me. The darkness within is just you feeling empathy. Maybe we should buy a shark 🦈 but then sushi would be abundant. I can fill the paperless trees just thinking of you . Can you stay a little longer, I don't care if you'd be the death of me."

As the girls felt the tune a clap brought them out of their concentrated trance.

"We have our new recruit girls!!"

All three stood up to greet her in.

"Hello, I'm Jisoo. Please take care of me".

IU and Rosè gasped in shock 😲 as they stared at the two sisters.

"It wasn't enough for you huh?" Jenny spat out and walked off.

The manager blinked. Unsure of what was going on.

"Well hurry and take your things. You need to settle in quickly. We're having a  show tomorrow "

The she walked off.

Jisoo smiled at the other two. They didn't know what to do.

"Ugh, I hate this " 😒 IU walked away. Rosè nervously giggled .

"Errr, make yourself at home?" She waved her before running off .

Jisoo sighed. Even here, her sister had everyone in her palms.