chapter 4

(Smut warning ⚠️ )
Author pov~

Well?" Naruto drawled when Sasuke didn't immediately move. "You said you're ready for me; I'd like to see it."

Sasuke licked his lips; his eyes growing just a smidgen wider. "You want me to ..."

"Show me."

This time his command spurred the Omega into action and he pushed the blanket aside, baring himself completely. Underneath Naruto's appraising gaze, he flushed slightly, but there was a boldness present in his eyes now too when he crawled towards the Alpha. This time he surprised Naruto when he laid down in front of him and raised his knees, bracing his feet against the futon before his legs spread far apart, offering the blonde haired man a very good look at his cock, the tip of which was starting to glisten with fluid, and his hole, which fluttered underneath the Alpha's dark gaze; the rim visibly wet and slightly flushed. One hand grasping his left cheek, Sasuke bared himself completely before he stuck two fingers of his right hand in his mouth, sucking audibly at them, holding Naruto's now bloody-red-slitted eyes boldly.

When he pulled his fingers away, they slipped out of his mouth with a soft but audible 'pop' and without a shred of shame, Sasuke instantly pushed both fingers into his hole, which swallowed them up eagerly, so it seemed like. His moan was loud and unabashed and if Naruto hadn't been fully hard already, he definitely would have been now.

"I knew you'd come for me, so, hngh, I got ready for you," Sasuke said, his voice already gaining a breathless tone to it as he pushed his fingers in and out, stretching himself underneath Naruto's hungry gaze, aided by the slick which was starting to drip rather generously down his cheeks, smearing the futon. "I did this all for - for you. Got ready for you, because you're my Alpha. This is only for you, Alpha ..." He trailed off into a deep moan, his back arching slightly; his fingers nearly swallowed down to the base now.

"Only for me, hm?" When Naruto reached out with his hand, however, eager to touch his Omega, Sasuke quickly removed his fingers and in one fluid move sat up on his knees.

He kept them spread, rutting slowly, almost sensually, against the futon, but there was a mischievous smile lingering around his pale red lips, even as the pupils in his eyes widened, nearly swallowing up that beautiful black colour.

"I showed you mine, you show me yours," he murmured, licking his lips.

"My, we're getting bold," Naruto smirked, but had no problems divesting himself of his own clothes, throwing them to the floor. "Like what you see?" he asked tauntingly, when Sasuke eyed his cock with unrestrained lust.

"I want to taste you." The words were rushed, spoken so fast Naruto almost had trouble understanding them, but understanding them he did, and he dug his nails into the soft flesh of his palms, letting the pain distract him.

No wonder everyone was so obsessed with having an Omega in their bed, if they were all so seductive as Sasuke. But Sasuke was his Omega and nobody would ever have the chance of seeing him like this. He would see to that.

"Go on then," he said roughly, hissing when Sasuke abruptly bent down and wrapped his lips around his cock, lapping at the head like he was tasting a sweet for the first time.

Covering the base of Naruto's cock with his hand, pumping it almost absentmindedly, Sasuke pulled back briefly, a contemplative look crossing his face as he licked his lips slowly. "I like it," he declared, grinning, before he wrapped his mouth back around Naruto's cock, taking as much of the length in his mouth as he could tolerate.

He gagged slightly when he went too far and Naruto's fingers slipped through his raven hair, ready to pull him away and put a stop to it, but sasuke merely retreated slightly and renewed his enthusiastic sucking and licking; teasing the slit every time he raised his head.

"Fuck, Sasuke," Naruto groaned, bending over slightly as pleasure rapidly built up inside his lower belly.

What Sasuke couldn't reach with his mouth, his hand made up for it and both his lips and his hand worked in tandem, bringing Naruto to a height of pleasure unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. Relieving himself with his own hand definitely did not feel the same as having sasuke's mouth wrapped around his cock and Naruto couldn't decide which was more arousing: the actual sucking motion or seeing Sasuke so enraptured with it, seemingly enjoying himself a lot as well even though he wasn't the one getting his dick sucked off.

"Going - going to come," he warned through gritted teeth; his fingers spasming around raven strands before he forced himself to relax them, resting his hands on sasuke's shoulders instead.

Sasuke hummed in acknowledgement but didn't pull back at all. In fact, the Alpha's warning only seemed to spur him on and he bobbed his head up and down quicker, sucking harder; his cheeks hollowing with each suck.

"Fuck!" Naruto gasped, bright lightening sparking against the back of his eyelids when the pleasure became too much and he came, spilling himself into Sasuke's mouth; his hips making abortive movements as his ears rang and euphoria coursed through his veins.

Sasuke coughed and pulled away; some of Naruto's come dripping down his chin before he wiped it away with the back of his hand, cleaning his hand with the blanket. He breathed harshly, but was smiling when he looked up.

"Did I do well?" he asked innocently, as if he hadn't just made the Alpha come in his mouth.

"You're fucking unbelievable," Naruto growled and tugged him closer, kissing him hard.

There was the faint taste of something salty, but it was easily forgotten when Sasuke mewled against his mouth, pressing himself closer, kissing him back. Naruto's right hand dipped between their bodies, brushing past Sasuke's erect cock, making him shiver. He arched his back, gasping, when Naruto pushed two fingers inside his slick hole; muscles fluttering and tightening around the digits before they relaxed and seemed to pull him in deeper.

Hey lovers!!!
Hehe...I know I'm evil to leave ya hanging..
Anyways, Hope you enjoy!!
Sayonara~
Author-chan~