Humanize dragons part 1

so i've been thinking for a while on an old art of mine that shows Kritanta and then Kritanta in her human form. I realized how old her human look looks and how much improvement i have made threw the last weeks on drawing humans. So i decided to redraw human Kritanta but then one thing led to another and i thought about doing the the crew Pengu Sunset Evander Jagan etc as humans and how cool it would be. So i decided to add another Humanize dragon character in the art and i went with Sunset. Now making them was a bit hard especially for Sunset. I went back an forth on the hair colors like should i make it the color of their mane/hair or just make them like normal common hair colors like brown or black or blonde, but then i remembered how in the movie when Sisu was human her hair was the same colors as her dragon mane/hair so i just went with their dragon mane/hair colors. Now with their clothes i went back and forth on making them either like the style of the other humans like Raya and Namaari or making their clothes like some what tribal like the httyd clothes. But i settled with a mix of both. For Kritanta's clothes she wears a top and pants that look like Raya's but instead of like a jacket ting over the top like Raya i went for a fur hoodie thing like what Astrid in httyd has, then i added a wrist band thing on her left arm i made it somewhat like a tribal crest to let people know she's apart of the fire tribe and i added a belt that has a buckle that is like a diamond with fire. Then for Sunset's clothes i went with a top somewhat like raya's with that vest thing that goes with the top and then the same pants like Kritanta's but then with a scarf like belt also i added a arm band crest on her left arm too but with a different design and colors.

I love how they turned out and i might do more but with the others like Evander, Pengu, Jagan, Harper etc

Art and Kritanta belongs to me 

Sunset belongs to Reshiram95