Project Pandora Cast (just for the first half)

So as of right now, I'm still working on an exact title for this series, mainly because Project Pandora seems a bit too. . .. obvious I guess? However no promises though: I MIGHT end up sticking with it after all.

The plot's a bit messy but as soon as I find a chance I'll be setting up everything as 'neatly' as I possibly can.

Edit: Okay, so first draft LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

. . .

Project Pandora (oi oi Erwin pP) is a not-so original story concept about a mortal and the gods. Wow, original much? It's obvious that these kind of stories have been used time and time again, the much more popular ones being made by Rick Riordan himself (love you Sir.) The main plot about the story is for a single demi-god, a child of Hades, to survive while trying to help a god and a couple of other kids from Heaven itself.

Yeah so it's kind of cringey, hush.

Personally the plot is kind of cliche in a way when it comes to fantasy-god fiction, but whatever.

The main character and narrator of the story is a 13 year old trans-girl who's dubbed herself as Pandora. As the plot goes on, Pandora is going to be seen as a bit self-aware and a complete cowardly moron. She's an introvert, an otaku, a fanfiction writer and an avid reader. I know as far as stories go the MC could be either really bullied or something, but Pandora isn't noticed that much. She's kind of invisible and mainly spends time around her friend Mya.

Enough about her. She annoys me.

The second main character within the story is Lucas, aka the Norse God of Mischief, Loki himself. Now at first, Loki didn't really give a damn about Pandora. As a matter of fact, when he disguised himself as a mortal kid and attended her school, he didn't even notice her presence. As far as he knew she was this weird mortal boy-girl who probably had a crush on him (bc he's Loki and he loves attention). 

But then, well she gets his attention after randomly blurting out a random Historical fact that technically no one was supposed to know, but she had a big brain moment so who cares. He's still not interested in her, just curious. He eventually comes out to her and demands (read: blackmail) for her help because of a stupid prank he pulled on the gods back in Valhalla/Olympus. Now not only is HIS head on the table, but so is Pandora's because as per mentioned, she's a demi-god and demi-gods are no-no in this place.

The third guy is Wilbur (best piggy). There's not much to him other than he's intended as a side pet, but he has no morale whatsoever. He can and will eat anyone if he has the chance. He comes along because he's also invested on an adventure, and besides that he's also on the run from a bunch of circus freaks who want to stick him in a glass and make money off of  him.

Baldr also joins their little adventuring group as they pass by. He's an incarnate of the Norse god of light, joy, purity etc. The guy was loved by all, but Loki managed to cause his death in the past. This version of Baldr has no actual recounts of his past except that he's met Loki before and he scares him. He himself was on the run from a group of demons who were planning on drinking his blood to achieve godhood, whatever the fuck that meant.

Ares is definitely NOT the Greek God himself. He was named after the war god because of his thirst for blood, but apparently he's the incarnate of a some warlord from the past. No one knows for certain, but he likes the name Ares so he calls himself as such. The boy has no remorse when taking someone down.