TaeJin Wedding 💜❤️

The Kim household was bustling with people who help Tae and his parents get ready for the big day.

Tae is really nervous but he then pictures his fiancé and it instantly calms him.

His mother walks into his room as he's adjusting his tie in the mirror. She instantly tears up, seeing her son preparing to get married.

He sees her in the reflection and turns around to face her.

"Eomma, why are you crying already? We haven't even left the house yet." He asks as he embraces her.

"I'm just happy son. I knew that this day would one day come, but I didn't expect it to come so fast. Or hit me so hard. You will always be my little honey bear." She replies.

She then holds his chubby cheeks and rubs their noses together. Before kissing him on his cheek.

"I love you eomma. I hope you know that I will still come around here all the time. So y'all keep all my favorite foods stocked for when I decide to pop in."

"Of course! I would hunt you down if you didn't."

She helps him fix his tie and tells him, "Let's get ready to go. Jin must be worried about you by now."

Tae eagerly smiles and joins her as they walk downstairs.

They meet up with his father and Mr. Wan who will be joining the festivities along with his wife and children.

They hired private drivers for the day and they all head over to the wedding venue.

When they arrive, they are told that Jin is in his dressing room still getting ready and extremely nervous. Tae is told to go to his own dressing room for his finishing touches. But he is anxious to see Jin.

His mother tells him 'No' because it's bad luck to see his groom before the wedding. So he decides against it.

He is soon called to take his place at the altar and he waits patiently. He asked his cousin Yoongi to be his best man, and Yoongi's boyfriend Jimin was asked to be Jin's. Since he doesn't know many people.

Yoongi pats his back after seeing him pacing in one spot.

"Relax, try not to freak out just yet. It's your big day man. I know that you and Jin will be very happy together."

"Thanks, I really hope so."

(This is TaeJin in their wedding suits 😍)

They are then alerted to the ceremony about to begin when they hear the organ player play the wedding march

Tae waits anxiously for his fiancé and when he sees him being walked down the aisle by Tae's father, he starts to weep. He quickly wipes his tears, but he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.