Part 9

-the Last Time-

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"MAAAAAN WHAT THE FUCK"😩 Dave yelled making me laugh and get off his lap. I walked towards the door as he walked in the kitchen.
I opened the door and saw a crying Jayda holding Loyal in her arms.
"Babeeee what's wrong?!" I said pulling her in the house and hugging her.
"Ari.. He... He..." she couldn't even get it out she was crying so bad. "It's ok baby, come here." I said leading her to the living room. "He fucked a tranny Ari! What the fuck am I doing wrong?!"

I stood there shocked! I didn't know what to say. How can I comfort my friend during this? I looked at Dave who had shock written all over his face. He walked out the room giving me and Jayda alone time. "wait Jayda, slow down, what the fuck is going on?" I said as she sniffed and wiped her tears. At this point we were sitting on the couch. "So apparently he fucked a tranny two months ago, He's been paying her not to speak about it but she made a post about it and posted their messages. He's still denying it, she even dm a screen shot of their messages with his number showing." she said still crying "what the fuck am I doing wrong? why can't he just love me?" she said crying harder. I hugged my friend and rubbed her back before saying " Jayda it' not you, apparently he doesn't know what he wants. You are beautiful, you're smart as hell and you are a great mother and friend. Shit he wouldn't be where he's at today if it wasn't for you! fuck him! with all disrespect! leave that nigga and boss the fuck up. when the time is right you'll find someone to make you happy. but until then get on your grind. don't let that nigga see you hurting, make his ass hurt." I know my girl is hurting, shit I would be too but what we not gone do is let a mf see us break. 

"you know i'm here for you and loyal and so is the rest of the gang." i told her making her smile. "Thanks ari, i really needed that." she said as she looked at me smiling. "no problem babe." i told her before hugging her tightly. "I love you babe. you got this." i told her in her ear. "Now to celebrate you leaving that nigga we gone throw a pool party here tomorrow. We gone drink, eat food, smoke a little and shake some ass." I told her smiling "OOOOHHH are you cooking?" she said smiling "i was thinking about catering but i see you was some of my cooking." I said laughing.

DAVE POV

I know I'm hearing wrong let me call my homie.

Baby: yoooooo

Dave: naw nigga, what the fuck is this i'm hearing you fucking trannies?

Baby: *sighs* man i was fucked up one night, went home with this bitch, she topped me off and shit, next morning I wake up in her bed and we talking and shit, I asked if we fucked and she said no, she just gave me head, I ask how i know she aint lying and she explains everything. I'm sitting here like what the fuck, I told her nobody could find out and been paying her til a few days ago she was asking for more money and I told her no and today she posted everything. 

Dave: you are literally the dumbest nigga I know. first off why tf would you even leave with a bitch knowing you got one at home? I told yo ass a long time ago to get a shit together and you do shit like this? bro i can't even defend you right now.

Baby: I know man, I fucked up.

Dave: yea you did, now another nigga gone luck up and snatch ya girl up dumb ass. and I mean can you blame her?

Baby: you think i don't know that?

Dave: shit i don't know do you?

Baby: man i'm gone hit ya line later

Dave : iight dumb ass

-Call Ended- 

This nigga is the dumbest nigga alive, tf was he thinking. I shook my head before checking in on the kids. I looked in Yo room and they were sitting on his bed watching CoCo. I walked back downstairs to find ari in the kitchen pouring drinks. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I wish i was deep in yo pussy right now" i said in her ear while kissing her neck. "me too, but friend duty calls." she said turning around in my arm making my hands slide to her ass as she wraps her arms around my neck. I bent down to kiss her. I peck her lips a few times. "mmm baby, let me take jayda her drink." I kiss her a few more times then I let her go and back away from her. "tonight that ass is mine." i told her as she walked out 

another short one, but things are about to get good yall ! I hope yall ready