Captured

Y/N POV
As you and Mike arrived home he turned off the car and smiled at you.
"You are going to have a lot of fun with them. I can promise you that."
"I know."
You both got out of the car and went to your rooms and fell asleep.

In the Morning...

You woke up to the smell of pancakes. Must be dad. You got up put on your f/c slippers and went to the kitchen. You saw a stack of pancakes in the center of the table. There was a note right next to it. You opened the note and read it.

Hey y/n. I made you a stack of pancakes as you can see. I am not here at the time since today is the first day of work. You would think that the animatronics would be able to talk to me at work, but they can't. Well Anyways y/n as soon as I get home you will have to drive to work. Well enjoy the pancakes
-Dad
You closed the note and looked at the pancakes. You got the syrup and butter and put it on the pancakes. After you ate the pancakes you put the dish in the sink and washed it. You sat on the couch and turned on the T.V the news was on. Just the usual the weather forecast and 'exciting' things that are happening in the world today.
Mike arrives...
You saw headlights flash through the window. It must be Mike. You looked put in the window and sure enough it was him. He opened the door and came inside.
"Hey y/n."
"Hey dad."
"You should go in 10 minutes so you can get there in time."
"Okay. So how was work?"
"Good actually. I made a new friend. His name is Jeremy Fitzgerald."
"That's good. So..."
"How were the pancakes?"
"Good Actually. I ate them." You imitated him
"Haha. Very funny."
"Yeah That's why your laughing."
You both chatted for about 7 minutes then Mike told you to go. You started the car and made it to work. It was 11:57 but what was ironic and odd to you that you always arrived at that time. You entered and stood in front of the stage.
11:58
11:59
12:00
They turned on and turned to their human form.
"Hey y/n." Chica giggled. "Wanna help me make some Pizza?"
"Why not?"
Freddy, Foxy, and Bonnie started chatting it up while you and Chica made your way over to the kitchen. You and Chica got the ingredients out and started rolling the dough. You threw flour at Chica then she threw some at you. You both took cover and had a food fight. You threw a tomato at her dress and it splattered.
"Hey!!!" She giggled
She threw pepperoni at your shirt making them look like a polka dotted shirt. You laughed and threw a piece of dough at her. She giggled and threw a wooden spoon at you. And she threw 5 tomatoes at your face. Then she threw cheese at you.
"Maybe you can be the Pizza instead." She laughed. You laughed with her. You threw tomato sauce at her. Then Freddy walked in.
"You guys are supposed to be making Pizza. Not making each other -" you and Chica cut him off by throwing cheese and a tomato at him. He wiped it away and started to laugh. "You guys are so dead."
He ran to the fridge and opened it. He got sausage and threw at both of you. The fight continued for a Bit until you both decided it was enough. You guys cleaned up the mess. Foxy and Bonnie were just watching a movie in the manager's office. After cleaning you needed to go to the restroom pretty bad. You finished doing the restroom. And started to wash your hands. After you dried them and walked out. Only to be greeted by hands covering your mouth. You looked around and tried to find out who it was. You put your hands on the person's face. The features weren't familiar. The mystery person started to pull you away. You looked at the clock while passing by it. The hallway was dark. But you could see a reflection. A golden haired boy. And the time was 3:33. The golden haired boy you knew well. It was Gold. You started to panic. Your calls for help was useless they were muffled. You struggled in Gold's grasps as he continued to pull you. You Let your body loose so the process could be harder. He just dragged you. He didn't care. He continued to drag you.
Freddy POV
It's been a while since y/n left to the restroom. And I know for a fact girls do not take that long just to go to the restroom.
12 minutes later...
She's been gone too long. I went to the girl's bathroom, and her phone was on the floor. It flashed on.

It's me...
It's me...
It's me...

It flashed on and off saying the same text every time Gold...I picked up her phone and it turned on once more.

You'll never see her again...

Tears pricked my eyes I couldn't take it anymore...this is the last straw
"DAMN IT GOLD!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy came running over to Where I was. I was on the floor with my Face buried in my hands. Tears going down my cheeks and my nose red. They looked at the phone. The message still on the screen. Chica's eyes started to water. Foxy's hand clenched and he scraped his hook against the wall in anger leaving a long slash in the wall. Bonnie's eyes seemed to turn from pink magneta eyes to dark red. Same thing with Chica and Foxy. Chica's eyes seemed to turn orange. And foxy's seemed to turn to a Red orange color. As I got up and went to the restroom to wash my face I noticed my eyes were completely black...No pupils...just black...I washed my face and walked out. The others looked at me with frightened faces. They noticed my eyes. And It wasn't helping that they were looking at me weird. I sighed and knew that Gold was probably right...I probably won't see her - No. Yes I will. No matter what. I walked around and paced everywhere. Looking for clues. Because if I know Gold he always leaves clues.
Well there's a chapter for you guys. I feel better I guess it was just like a one day sickness or something. Well. K. Bye guys.