ꕥ PILOT AND RASCAL

"Once I was 7 years old"

We left that room and began to walk back outside to leave the Bazaar. That Black Mamba shit scared me to death.

"So keep your eyes peeled for an Elephant, I guess? That's like the next level of the game" Bethany said holding the Map. Then she stopped and so did we at the back when we spotted a Dude in a Motorcycle.

Bitch, not again

Our eyes widened in alarm, I saw Spencer chicken out and run first. "HEY!" the Guy shouted looking at us with that we started running again. At this point we didn't care if we bumped into an Elderly.

I accidentally shoved a Lady and I really wanted to Apologize but I remember they were just NPC's plus deadly idiots are literally chasing after me. "Jump!" Martha said as we leaped over a Bunch of Baskets.

"You're gonna Die, you're gonna die, you're gonna die" I whispered while running for my shitty life.

The four of us stopped when we see Spencer beating up some guy then throwing them to the wall. I just had the urge to hold onto my Metal Thingy. "That is insane" says Bethany in awe beside me. We ran towards Spencer, staying behind him while he continued punching the dudes.

A musty ass guy threw knives that missed me by the hair while one landed on a wooden pole near Spencer and another almost pinning to Fridges face if Bravestone didn't catch it "Let's do this" he panted and handed Fridge the knife.

"Do what?" Fridge asked "Put....put it in my Backpack" he hands me the Knife, I shoved it in carefully.

Spencer fought those Dudes as we all watched him snap a Guys neck.

Krunchii

He threw a Man onto the Wall and broke a Part of it then we heard Gunshots. People scattered away, leaving us there, a Crusty ass Guy looked at us sharply.

Oh, he's the Russel dude

"Hello Doctor" he greeted with his raspy voice "Been a Long time" I could feel my Heart beating out of nervousness "I believe you have something that belongs to me"

Crap

Bethany and I backed away a little "We just wanna go Home" said Spencer. But as I expected Van Pelts dogs pointed their Guns at us.

But then a Can Thingy rolled infront of me, it had smoke coming out of it. I jumped a little while it took over the area, another Dude came out of nowhere "Come on! Come with me! Hurry" he pulled on my Arm.

"GET HIM!" I heard Van Pelt shout

Bitch, can't catch us yourself?

Bullets were fired through the smoke while we made our escape "Down here, Come on. Quick!" Martha went in first followed by Me, Fridge, Bethany, Spencer and Masked Guy.

He removed the cloth that was covering his mouth and observed us for a Second. "I need you to follow me and do exactly as I say. Let's move" he lit up a Torch which caused me to move behind Bethany.

We ran to follow him in a Dark Tunnel "Oh my God you guys, I am so stoked you are here. You have no idea" he chuckled "You are?" Bethany asked "So stoked"

Martha and I exchanged looks

Who is he?

"I mean, I saw you Guys in the Bazaar and I thought to myself 'No way' and then I was like, yeah... that's totally- Back against the Wall!" the guy said, we did as we were told.