famous last words prt 2

the god wolf had the best plan ever. i cant believe i didnt think of using what magic i had learned over the years to defeat this guy.

the man was still prataling on about the fundral.

with my foot i write a sigil. small enough he wouldnt suspect a thing. at least that was the plan.

'you know, if you liked the fundral that much i can make one for you and your buddy over there.'

'thank you for the offer darling but i was thinking of planning one for you and your pack. make it very big. lots of great wine for everyone. but you of course' he giggles, 'because you will be dead.' he begins to cackle.

i smile.' are you sure?' i finish the last part of the sigil. the wall behind us cracks. trees swish from the wind.

the mans face was a picture. he stummbles back and so does mia. the wind coming from sigil was strong but it was working. the shield was cracking and cracking. it would only need a few more seconds before it was completely shattered.

mia was still scared but i couldnt hold in my smugness.

the man was screaming something to the wolf with isla. i need this to hurry up before isla gets taken away. i cant let that happen.

the wolf nodded and started dragging isla back into the tree line. her body still as limp as ever.
nononononononononononoon. this cant happen.

the wall kept cracking and voices from outside were coming through the mind link.

''alpha where are you. theres enemy wolves surrounded the boarder''

''omg silv! they have isla. these are the people who took mia. they trapped us. we are past the park to the north. get as many soldiers as you can.''

''on it''

'What have you done?! Stop ruining my PLAN!YOU BITCH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?'

'Couldnt help myself sorry'

The wall completely shattered. I pounce.

Short chapter sorry but I have work now.
Probably last chapter today but if I can post again I will