We both think the same thing

"I think I fucked up more than I ever have before and I don't think I'll ever fucking fix it again. I punched his friend. How could he even want to look at me after something like that? Why is it always Larry who has to push his way in and drive me to the brink? i just want friends-"

- Are you writing in that diary of yours again? - he was interrupted from his writing by the raised voice of his dad, who was bored watching a show on TV or, what was he actually watching there?

- You should do something more useful than this stupid writing. It won't get you anywhere. I told you to come to work with me, but you never listen to me, that's why you're useless. - Travis shivered uncontrollably, he tried his best to just show him that he could do something other than get more bruises, but he never noticed. He helped him at church, he was at his every call there, what job was he still supposed to help him with? Walk around and bail him out of everything he does so he doesn't have to do any chores?
- Even now you don't listen to me, your mother gave you too much freedom and I told her to be sharper. You became a nobody because of her.- Travis' hands began to shake uneasily with every word the man said. His nerves had been tested far too often in recent days. And the helplessness he felt now made him want to hit himself.

- I guess it's better that I'm a nobody than that I end up in a graveyard because of constant beatings- he said, immediately while getting upright so as not to be completely defenseless, won't fight him, he's not stupid enough, but also won't show the fear he feels.

- Do you think you have it bad because you've been poked twice? There are kids who have it worse than you, but you're crying because someone put you down because of your own stupid behavior! I can show you what it means to have it bad in life! - Blondie doesn't even know why, when his dad got up and started walking towards him he immediately thought of Sally and there was only one wish bouncing around in his head, that he was safe where he was. At least he.

- Man, I came as fast as I could! What happened? - Asked a breathless Larry, who after getting a text message from Salli, practically ran out of the apartment, in front of the building without a full dress
- Mrs Sanderson is dead. She was murdered. - He was answered by Sal, who was the first to hear about the incident and watched the police officers talking to each other in front of the building. Larry followed his gaze before asking
- Did they find any clues that say anything about the perpetrator? -

- I don't think so, but I didn't see much either. They wouldn't let me go up there to see what they were doing which is logical but further frustrating.He whispered angrily, with his helplessness as well as his uselessness. How could he not hear anything at night? He stayed up late, he should have heard someone riding the elevator. If he had stayed up all night would Mrs. Sanderson have been alive? Could he have prevented it? Why is it that wherever he appears, whatever he does, it brings trouble?

- You couldn't do anything, man. Don't blame yourself, - Larry said when he noticed how quiet his friend was
- She was an innocent woman. -
- So all we can do for her is find whoever did this to her. - He said, as Sal looked at him with a look of uncertainty - Do you think the police will figure it out on their own? Look at them - He pointed his hand at the two policemen who looked as if they barely understood what they were doing here - They are too stupid to find anything here, let alone point out the killer, - the boy lowered his voice a little before continuing - Plus we still have the support of the ghosts - He smiled slightly, looking at the empty windows of the flat
- We don't have ghost support yet, because we don't know if they even exist - snapped the teenager, slowly walking back inside, to which Larry immediately followed him.

- In church they say souls go to heaven, hell and purgatory, this building could be purgatory
- When did they ever let you in the church Larry
- That's before they kicked me out.
- We should be thinking about how we can get into Mrs. Sanderson's apartment, not talking about how they kicked you out of the church
- Don't worry. I already thought of that.