chapter 8

erens p.o.v

i knew he liked me, i can detect these things out on people. im waiting for him to come round after work, he csme last time i said to so he'll probably come this time. its getting late though, 12:30 when does he finish work?

i turned of my light and climbed into my bed, just then i heard a noise at my window, i got up and looked out. there i saw levi throughing stones, i smiled and opend my window up. "i didnt think you'd come" i whsipered down to him.

"sorry i had a long appointment with a customer" he whsipered /yelled.

"its ok, wanna come up?" i asked.

"actaully you wanna go for a drive and talk?" he asked me.

"im wearing batman pyjama bottoms though"

"so? get in the car" he walked into his car. i smiled and grabbed my hoodie, i then sneaked out the house and ran to his car into the front seat.

"hey, nice bottoms" he smirked and started driving.

"what took you so long?" i questioned while looking aorund his car.

"i had to colour a full sleeve tattoo at work" he replied.

"so your a tattoo artist?" i asked him.

"Yeah, come by sometime" he drove.

"Eh yeah Ill keep that in mind"

---

We drove for a bit then we pulled into a path In the woods. We talked, well I just rambled on, he just listened. But then he slid his hand down my thigh, cupping it.

"W-what are you doing?"I shuttered.

"I thought you wanted a continuation from early." he moved his on to my sip and pulled it down.

"Yeah but not in a car-" he grabbed my dick. "ah!" I whimpered.

"Thought you said you'd do what I want."

"Yeah..." I looked out the window. "please don't be ruff."

"I don't make promise I can't keep, Eren." he put his head down to my legs and inserted my member into his mouth. My body went tense and I began to shake.

Levi wasn't gently, he sucked me hard and ruff.

I couldn't take it, I screamed out in sorta pleasure. I was out of breath and panting. "l-Levi no more..." I gasped. I was flushed in my cheeks and I was hot.

"Ah I'm gonna..." I couldn't hold myself anymore, I came right into his mouth, and it was a lot.

I heard him swallowing me, he stopped and lifted his head liking his lips. "your sweet." he smirked.

"W-what.." I was still out of breath. "is that it?" I'm not gonna deny it, I want more then his mouth.

"Huh you want more?" He said with his eyes. I nodded with puppy eyes.

"Fine." next thing my seat goes all the way back and I'm lying down.

"Huh?" He gets on me and turns me over. One of his hands goes my trousers and the other goes down my shirt.

I feeł him inserting two of his fingers into me. With his other hand he played with my nipples. He pushed his fingers in and out of me.

"God eren your to tight." he spoke.

He removed his fingers and grabbed my member. He began to pump me up and down. I was spilling out everywhere in my trousers.

"Levi. Don't tease me anymore..." I breathed.

"What's do you mean?"

"If your gonna fuck me, do it already..."

"So you want it do you?" He asked.

"Yeah...i do."

"No." he let me go and sat down in his seat.

"What no don't leave me like this.."

I sat up and gave him big eyes. "please."

"Nope, another time. it's late, I'll take you home now."

"But- rrrr fine."

--

We got to my house, the lights were still out so they probably don't know I left.

"Right em thanks for a good time." I took of my seatbelt.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class."

I got out the car and he drove away. I got into the house and went up stairs,

I opened my bedroom door and turned on the light, there sitting on my bed was my parents.

"Eh mom, dad what are you doing in my room?" I shuttered.

"We were waiting for you, here have you been?" My mother spoke, I could tell she was mad.

"I went out with my friend Levi-"

"The one who beat you up?" My dad interrupted.

"Eh yeah..but we are friends now-"

"That's it, I forbid you from seeing him again, he's not good for you. If you see him again we will be mad." Mom snapped.

"But-"

"No buts eren! That is final."

They both left my room.

I sat on my bed crying, I can't see him anymore..

My phone then went of, I looked at it and it was from Levi. -'I love you, Brat'-

I cried even more.